• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Security Training Course

Started by Simon Rajnus, February 22, 2007, 01:23:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Quinn

Quinn pretended he didn't hear Grey, " That would be the best option. If we lock our transporters onto the crew on the damaged vessal we could transport them to sickbay without having to risk anyone by sending them over," He said, a bit clearer than usal.
"Sorry Admiral, thought you died,"

Garrisson Grey

"Yes, that's a good idea. Do that."

Steven Black

*Black looks at Quinn for a moment*

All right, that's probably a good idea. I'll stay here and keep a lock on you. We don't know what's going on over there. Keep an open commlink.

*Black brings the transporter online*

Are you ready?
Ensign Steven Black

Garrisson Grey

"Uhhh." Garrisson went down on his knees and bend over.

Garrisson Grey

Garrisson set his phaser to stun and followed captain Rajnus out of the transporter room towars sickbay.

Simon Rajnus

OOC**Nah, Im pulling a Resident evil thing.

And I would love to see a Shuttle flying down a corridor when a shuttle cant FIT! in a corridor lol.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Simon Rajnus

"Good, Lets get going and get back to the bridge and set the scanners to detect these things, then I want you to take the other cadets down to the transporter room and find a way to beam those corpses off this ship.  Try to get a skeletal lock, they may still have those, if not then you get to do it by hand.  Move." Simon ordered.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Steven Black

*Black nods and leaves as well following Quinn into the turbolift*

Bridge.

*The turbolift begins to move upwards*

So...close call, eh?

*Turns to look at Quinn*
Ensign Steven Black

lpeters

"It seems to be working sir. The corpse has been completely de-materialised. Re-materialising 40km off the bow." He said.
Luke Peters
Ensign
Security Officer
USS Rivendell

Bran Tragare

a young man in a 1st year cadet uniform suddenly materialises behind peters he shover peters to the ground and quickly observes the transporter controls then huridly manipulates them.                                                                               IC:the corpses vanish                                                                                   IC:the cadet helps peters to his feet,then walks over to the cpommunications consul                                                                                                        "cadet Tragare to the bridge repoting as ordered,captain i have observed the incident from the transport shuttle,i immediately beamed aboard and have transported the corpses into the transporter's containment buffers they should stay there for the moment but to long a period will cause degradation of thier patterns my suggestion is we transfer ther patterns every few hours to and from the containment buffers to maintain integrity, im on my way to the bridge
Ship: U.S.S Rivendell
Name: Bran Tragare
Position: Tactical

Bran Tragare

"Captain,Engineering reports ready course set and plotted for Avalon station proceeding at standard warp speed"

Bran Tragare

"approximately 1 hour at 8,500 light years distance "

Quinn

"Fire phasers, low impulse," He ordered.

The phaser beam struck the corpse, but as it did the corpse exploded into a huge ball of flame. The shock from the explosion hit the side of The Lhasa, the whole shipshook.

He presses his combadge, "Bridge to the Captain, I think it's best if we drop them off in a inhabited planet,"

He pointed at the new cadet, "Man the helm, we might have to go for a little ride."

Steven Black

I wouldnt take a shuttle to a unknown vessel with out know whats over there first.

Ooc: I was just going by how far away Voyager was and how long it was supposed to take...am I wrong?
Ensign Steven Black

Quinn

"Well maybe you can show us than," Quinn said, walking in yet again just as Peters finished talking.