• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

I need a drink

Started by Lilque, March 11, 2003, 11:06:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonter Nek Gente

*Walks over and sits on the other side of Lilque*
"Ah good i see you have come. The reason i wanted to talk was because i want to know how you are going? I mean it would be hard for you and all with all this Q stuff and as CMO i could Council you, any help at all"
*Smiles Warmly and Lilque feels calm and happy*
Off: Thats what a Bolian Smile can do to you if the person smiling wishes :-D.
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Ayala Mirez

*smiles at Nocturnus* of course i'll bring you and the other officers some Romulan Ale..*goes behind the bar and brings back a glass of Romulan Ale for each of the officers*
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Enoch

"Well, my store is called Camelot, it's a medieval store where you can find any type of sword, dagger, shield, artefacts, cauldrons, spears, maps, rings, necklaces, crowns, medieval clothing, and much much more. And my motto is: if we don't have it, surely we can find someone for you who does! I hope you will find a bit of time to wander in my store http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> "
Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

Enoch

*leans back in his chair and regards the situation for some moments, and then watches Lilque walk outside Celtic Corner, before he turns to Vonter*

"Hmm, that's one cute woman wearing a Starfleet uniform for sure! Well it seems that she totally forgot about me as soon as you smiled, lad, so I don't think she'll be a customer of my store anytime soon.
Oh well, perhaps I can sell the Sir Gawain dagger to a Klingon tomorrow."
*empties his glass of Kilkenny beer and then smiles*
"Well anyway, seems like you got yourself a date there doctor. I'm a doctor, not a cook. I'm a doctor, not a cook" *punches Vonter in a friendly way* "Get the joke? hahaha! Oohh this Irish beer is really good, you know, but it gets to your head after a few bott-"
*suddenly falls with his head on the table and is immediately fast asleep*
"ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz"

(Edited by Enoch at 5:16 pm on Mar. 14, 2003)

Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!

Lilque

***Lt. Cmdr Lilque walks into the room and sees the bar! Walks casualy to it and sits next to a vulcan to the right***

- Could I possibly have a Romulan Ale please?

Looks around as her human side shows, she wonders if there are any cute guys , but dissmisses the thought because she was being human once agian.

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Enoch

"Ah, you are a lt. cmdr. indeed, as I can see at the pips of your uniform. I, on the other hand, am no more than a civilian, I don't have any rank or responsibility, except for my own store that I have on this station. I may perhaps not be a brave officer like you are, but I'm just who I am http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'> But feel free to visit my store anytime, of course."

Lilque

That you very much Lilque says after taking a small sip of her Ale, what do you mean Nocturnus?

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Vonter Nek Gente

"Hey Lilque im here to help everyone if oyu ever need a chat im here for you and same for everyone on this station. Its just i though you might need it more then others because you have it alot harder then most and since we are going on a mission again we will be seeing quiet a bit of eachother. Just remember im here if you need to get something off your chest."
*Notices Lilque look at him smiling and thinks to himself what she might be think and then continues*
"Speaking of the mission we should be on our way soon"
*Smiles*(Normal smile)
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Vonter Nek Gente

"Ah Mr Q sure i would love to come to dinner with lilque and yourself"
*Puts his hand out to shake Q's*
"Maybe on Rivendell we could since i hear you are going to be there and if not then maybe when we get back from the mission. Lilque im not scared by your father, if anything i would love to find out more about you and him. See seen nice enough."
*Notices that Lilque is still smiling at him and really starts to wonder why she is smiling and smiles back*

Enoch

"Hmmm, I'm not sure they'll have Romulan Ale...  well, ok, they do, their bottles are hidden safely of course http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'> But you see that table over there?"
*points at the table where the admirals Vorak, Nocturnus and some other important people are sitting*
"I don't think they'll risk taking the bottles of Romulan Ale out while those are sitting there."

Lilque

Vonter Nek Gente that would be an honor sir, if you really want to spend your time on me? Well the whole "q" thing isn't even the tip of the iceberg but thats a long story, so if you want to you can, thank you.

well Enoch, I will have to take a look at you shop, what all do you have there?

**Looks back at Vonter Nek Gente and thinks, she thinks for a while, and a smile comes to her face, maybe not every one is like my father, which would be a good thing in her mind, they don't know your thoughts, and they dont forget about you when you really need help. I can't get involved with a Captain of a starship thought she thinks, mentor is fine but no more Lilque, she tells herself not really believeing that it could happen*

Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Lilque

well thank you sir, I really like that illegal ale, even thought my age doesn't help me any, I just turned 18 lol! anyways, I was wondering, my dad wanted to talk to you for some reason but I don't know what, would you mind coming for dinner to meet him? maybe you could come alittle early i wanted to talk to you too, its about the new mission.
Lt. Cmdr Lilque
-Resistance is Optional-

Q

I am not a jerk. *appears beside lilque* I'm not all that mean really. I"m a pussy cat
seee?

*turns into a pussy cat*. *changs back* newho.. looks at Nocturnus I'd much like to talk to you and the ole machine over there *points to Vorak*.

*waves to Vorak*.

So yeh... organize a time and let lilque here know.

Well off to torment the borg again.

*Snap*

Enoch

*wakes up for a moment when he hears Lilque speak his name, he confusedly looks around and sees her turn around and walk away again. Then he gives a weird look at Vonter*
"Come on, if a girl walks out like that, you're supposed to follow her! Don't just sit here and go after her! She's your date for tonight!"
*Smiles for a moment and then his head bangs on the table again and he falls asleep once more*
"ZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZzZz"

timtraas

Walks in the bar and looks around
Vodka martine shaken not stired
Thanks you,
Tim Traas