• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Outside the celtic corner...

Started by manfred, March 05, 2003, 07:32:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manfred

*Nods and seems to activate a device in his holster.*

Admiral Montrell, if you would please look this way..

*Takes out a little black device from his holster and holds it infront of Montrells face. In a wink of an eye the device flashes a bright white light into Montrells eyes. Montrell stares out in thin air, seemlingly being in some sort of trance.*

*Talks to himself*
.. that'll take care of our dear Montrell for atleast 2 hours.. I hate to do this.. but.."

=<~ Encrypted message from Agent Manfred to Agent Jack Ryan ~>=

1010101 100101 01010010 101010 1001
Code Black.
1010101 100101 01010010 101010 1001

=<~ Over and Out ~>=

*Manfred speaks*

"Activate room distortion, exclusion CI-operative Jack Ryan and myself."

*The hallway turns into a black room, without walls, roof or floor. Making it impossible for anyone that might enter, to see anything.*

*Tapps on another device*

"Activate personal hollogram, level 10"

(Edited by manfred at 10:17 pm on Mar. 5, 2003)

manfred

*Laughs* Yea, I'll just act like nothing happen.

It should be ready in a minute, time for you to get out of sight man.

*Turns off the mind ereaser and steps away from Admiral Montrell*

He'll b joining the real world in t-minus 5 minutes.
I'm prepering to turn off room distortion.

manfred

OFF: Continues in "Preper the Admirals Table"> Arrival of Winterspoon.

manfred

*Sits down and lights a cigarett*

Jack Ryan

*Beams in*

"Hello Manfred, what are you going to do with this admiral? I read your message, is it really that bad?"

Jack Ryan

*Walks to end of the corridor*

"I'll see you after this all right?"

manfred

Had abit much to drink earlier perhaps? *smiles politly*

You take the lead, I'll follow you Sir.

manfred

*Puts out his cigarette and looks at his wrist watch*

*Takes out some strange black little device, tapps abit on the display, and then puts it away in his holster.*

manfred

Yea, it's not good, the hole mission is in jeopardy if Montrell should start to wonder more about his dreams..

We'll just do this as quick as possible.
Turn on the mind eraser.. we'll want to remove any recollection about dreams he had during his state of infection.. and the conversation we had about the dreams.. it took place... I'll send the time coordinates to the eraser..

*Hacks on his PADD*

There..
It's for everyones best.. If the mission would comes out in the open, it could damage federation/cooperation relations.. they'll know bout it soon enough. But now isn't the right time.

I've taken care of surveilance cameras and etc.. this never happened.

OFF: Montrell, I hope ya don't take offence or anything. Mail me at mailto:magnus@hacka.net">magnus@hacka.net and I'll send you the plot, you'll understand what this is all about then. ;-)

(Edited by manfred at 10:55 pm on Mar. 5, 2003)

Montrell

*Feels a bit dizzy*

"Wow what is this, my head is banging...."

*He stares in front of him*

"It's ok now, where were we...oww yes we are going to the Admirals table right.? Well follow me then, it's just at the end of this hallway"

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Montrell

*walks out of CC*
"Sorry for the delay Mr Manfred but I saw an old friend http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>. I was informed that the preparation of your boss' arrival is under way. If you would follow me"

*The admiral pointed to the end of the hallway*

http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-montrell.jpg" border="0">

Jack Ryan

*takes the mind eraser*

"All set Manfred, we only need to push this switch."

*Jack pushes the switch and the eraser goes online*

"It's scanning the brain looking for the past hour. Btw after this you need to take him with you? Or else he will not know what to do, didn't he say something about a dininghall?"

manfred

You bet Jack.

Deactivate room distortion!

Cyas inna bit man. *evil grin*

*Manfred pulls Admiral Montrell to a standing position.
As Montrell wakes up he starts to speak*

Admiral Montrell, are you ready to show me to the others? We're abit late Sir.

(Edited by manfred at 10:57 pm on Mar. 10, 2003)