• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Prepare the Admirals table.

Started by Julian, March 07, 2003, 04:06:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

"When is his arrival scheduled?"
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Nocturnus

Mr Montrell you may access any records you deem necessary. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

Johnny Goransson

Who I am!? I am this poor boys father! I raised him for 17 ½ year before he ran of to Star Fleet. Although I cant blame him, his mother is a real pain in the ass...

Vorak

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

"The... change? I have tried to put this period far behind me. My behaviour was intolerable and illogical and I will do everything I can to avoid such situation again in the future."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Nocturnus

Ayala we're leaving http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'> cya in docking bay 1
"To whom do you fear the most.  THe person who says they will kill you? Or the person who's still thinking about it."

manfred

*Puts away his PADD and stands up*

Admiral Vorak, welcome back Sir.
I recieved a transmission from General Winterspoon just now, he should be on his way in.

manfred

*Agent Manfred and Jack, Admirals Vorak and Bowis, Director Hotchkiss and General Winterspoon arrives at the reserved table at the Celtic Corner.*

Vorak

"I believe that it is by uniting, not by dividing, that we can become stronger and by sharing knowledge, we can become wiser. The Federation certainly welcomes a new ally such as the Corporation, and we look forward to work together with you.
Maybe we should discuss how we can start our alliance, how we can begin our co-operation as a basic to work on to integrate Starfleet and the Corporation more together in the future."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

manfred

*Nods at Vorak*

Yes, quite disturbing.

*Turns to Jack*

I'm sure he'll pull out of this, just like all the other times.
He's one though guy.

Julian

i figured i should post in because winterspoon is comin soon.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

Well i agree, i think that he is coming to talk about bringing the federation and the corp. closer together.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Nocturnus

One moment plz. If you'll excuse me sir

*gets up from the table and walks over to where vonter and lilque are.

Vorak

*raises one eyebrow again, at the unknown newcomer*

"Most unusual. Who may you be?"

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

manfred

*Returns from out of the shadows*

Flag Admiral Vorak, Fleet Admiral Nocturnus and Admiral Montrell and Captain Goransson *nods*

I'm done with all preparations.
Maybe we could sits down and talk while we wait for Winterspoon & co.?