• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

A second dancer

Started by Aaliyah Haynes, October 05, 2002, 11:51:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaliyah Haynes

I always get my work done and done right for that matter. *turns around and tends to a customer*
Aaliyah Haynes
Dancer
What you see is what you NEVER get.

Aaliyah Haynes

Not a good thing to be so violent dear enoch. *evil grin* As for shows, the only show you can receive is one as being my customer. *passes you a drink from the bar* Freshly made. Freshly sweet. Now you can freshly sit and watch a dance or carry on about your business.
Aaliyah Haynes
Dancer

Aaliyah haynes Dance for me.

Claire Nek Gente

hello sir, what would you like to drink?
When will people stop telling me there life story and order a bloody drink?

Shakira

"Ooh, and me jealous of not dancing like you? Please, that is SO cheap I'm thankful I don't do that. I can, bu I don't. And I don't feel jealous.. I feel sorry.. for you."

Enoch

"My sincere apologies. I did not intend to judge anyone, merely give my opinion as well as Mr. Holst did" http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

Aaliyah Haynes

Hello. I'm Aaliyah, the second dancer. It's a pleasure to meet you, I suppose. Just stay out of my way and be sure to pay me for my work.
Aaliyah Haynes
Dancer

Shakira

"And I always pay. So as long as you do things right, you'll have money to spend on your.. stuff. And by the way, " *whispers behind her* "do NOT turn your back to me." *Keeps walking to the kitchen*

Enoch

"Ahh... that reminds me.  I have also music for sale at my store Camelot.... some interesting Irish and Celtic dance music... maybe you would be interested to buy some, so you can dance on it in this bar?  After all, the name of this bar is "Celtic Corner" isnt it?" http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
Enoch, Camelot Medieval Store
Drop by, you may find something you never knew you wanted, and remember... if we don't have it, surely we can find someone who does!
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-Enoch.jpg" border="0">

Aaliyah Haynes

And I have moves that not even my boss has seen. Bring some music and you'll be sure to be the first to have a peek *gives you a preview*
Aaliyah Haynes
Dancer

Vorak

Walks in the bar, to check upon the status, and raises one eyebrow.

"Most... illogical"

Wanders of elsewhere to sit somewhere quiet.

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Haydn Holst

* a tall bolian enters into the room *

hello everyone, my name is Holst, Haydn Holst. I came from a long trip and i'd like to have a drink, please.
* He talks to Aalliyah *
BTW, i couldn't stop watching you dancing, and i have to tell you that i have never seen somebody moving like  you did.... You suck!!!!

"drunk people are really lucky because they'll see God twice"

Haydn Holst

I'm sure you didn't. I accept your apologies.
and where's my cofee?
"drunk people are really lucky because they'll see God twice"

Ayala Mirez

It's wonderful to work with you Aaliyah.  Lets hope the wonderful dancing done by Shakira and yourself bring in a lot of business.
Ayala Mirez
Bartender
Let your life flow free.

Aaliyah Haynes

I only respect what you say because you are my boss, and for that reason only. *raises eyebrow and returns to my customer*
Aaliyah Haynes
Dancer