• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Celtic COrner Inspection

Started by Julian, March 05, 2003, 04:16:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

"Commander Goransson, it is good I meet you. I am here to attend a meeting at this moment, but afterwards I will expect you to come to the lounge for a well deserved promotion."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Julian

Dont anyone worry about the inspection now for i am no longer able to give it. pls report to the new Co of ss avalon
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

come on, you really think you guys and gals would never have to be inspected???
well
can all shop owners pls report here asap.
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Tomas Goransson

Yes sir! Actually, another Admiral told me to join here.
http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-tomas.jpg" border="0">

Julian

(off: lol nice inspection going on here lol)

Vorak

"I am in perfect order, thank you, and in fact I recently had a complete check-up after the virus situation. Please state your reasoning for your request why another check-up is logically necessary."
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Vorak

*walks into the Celtic Corner*

"You wished to meet us here, admiral?"

Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

manfred

*Agent Manfred enters the Celtic corner*

Flag Admiral Vorak.

*Salutes*

I'm here to tend to Winterspoons personal security.

Commander Goransson, pleased to meet you Sir, heard alot of good things about you.

Flag Admiral Vorak, I hope everything is well Sir.

(Edited by manfred at 10:19 pm on Mar. 5, 2003)

Julian

Tomas Goransson

Admiral Vorak! *Salutes*

It is an honor to meet you here, Admiral.

http://www.expansionfleet.com/starfleet/images/ID-tomas.jpg" border="0">

manfred

*Communicator beeps*

I'm sorry Flag Admiral, I just remembered I promised to go and get Admiral Montrell.

I'll be right back Sir.

*Leaves*

Vonter Nek Gente

*Notices the entrence of the Flag Admiral and walks up to time and puts his hand out to shake the admirals*
Hello Admiral good to see you. How you feeling? i would say you are due for a check up."
*smiles*
Dr Vonter Nek Gente [Fleet Captain] Chief Medical Officer on Space Station Avalon

Vorak

OFF: that decision has not yet been decreed, Julian. Check the admirals only forum if you haven't done so yet, you may find the proposed solution more interesting than the previous one, I hope.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet