• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Museum Quality Limited

Started by Andrea Ramsey, July 23, 2003, 10:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andrea Ramsey

Yes, this is the newest store on the Station.
What can I get you?
Owner/Operator of the Independant Freighter S.S. Fair Weather.  "We deliver on time or it's free!"

Chris Chellick

Ah, the novel name goes something like trouble on Riza or Riza in trouble, something like that.

Is the statue in the warehouse? Could you have it beamed to my quarters. It is ok if you don't have the holonovel, I am just curious, since I am in charge of the Holodecks. Thank you *heads out *

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Chris.jpg" border="0">

Yagr Ramsey

*Enters store*
*to Andrea*
"Hey, sis!  How've ya been?"

john logens

*Logens looks at the paintings and picks out 3., he then puts them on the counter*

"I would love to come to dinner, its great to make new friends so earily.Ill tell you what why dont you arrange the time and date and you can call my office or quarters...I would also like to take those paintings please."

OFF:Thanks for the invetation, I look forward to it but please please dont say now because I posted wrong and my character is now in 2 different places. My office is in the medical department I cant wait to hear from you.

Andrea Ramsey

"Sure, that'll be fine.  Come on over.  I'll have dinner ready in, say, half an hour.  I'll call you when it's done."
Owner/Operator of the Independant Freighter S.S. Fair Weather.  "We deliver on time or it's free!"

Andrea Ramsey

*Enters*
*reads PADD*
"d*mn!  Oh, well, some other time."
*sits down on couch*
"Stupid last-minute orders."
*walks out of apartment.  A few minutes later she can be seen nailing a sign to the door that reads:  CLOSED ON WEEKENDS.  ON FRIDAY, CLOSING TIME WILL BE AT 4:30.  After nailing sign, walks back into her apartment, picks up a book from the endtable, sits down, and begins to read.*

Andrea Ramsey

This store takes requests.  Ask for something- almost anything-and Iwill try to get it! http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

Andrea Ramsey

Feel free to browse the warehouse.  Down the hall, second corridor on your right, door number 19.

Andrea Ramsey

*walks around her store*
///Everything is screwed up.  It seems the whole god***n world is coming to a god***n end.   I wish I knew what was happening back at home.  I miss Rachel, and Adam, and Mitchel, and Billy, and Rodger, and yes, even Yagr.  Even a letter would suffice.  I hope their okay.///

Andrea Ramsey

(OFF: Sorry it's been so long since I posted, we moved and haven't had time to set up the internet.)
We have all of those items, sorry I took so long to get back to you all.  I will ship them immediatly.  The amount of payment will be included in a message sent to your quarters.  Again, I apologize for taking so long.

Andrea Ramsey

Sure, I have plenty of artwork.  Hold on a sec...
*Browses warehouse for a few minutes*
*From other side of warehouse, quite a distance away*
"Found it!"
*Walks back grunting and carrying a large crate*
"Here.  These are all the Betazoid paintings I have.  If you can't find what you're looking for I'll find it for you no matter what it takes."
*smiles slightly*
"I don't believe we've met.  I'm Andrea Ramsey *points to Yagr* and this is my brother Yagr.  Perhaps you'd like to come to dinner sometime.  I live behind the shop."

john logens

=^= understood Ill be there in a few minutes=^=

OFF:I cant post the dinner tonight but ill come over on tommorows post.

Andrea Ramsey

--NEW ARRIVALS--
-Handwritten poetry by Edgar Allen Poe (and we mean HANDwritten) circa the mid-1800s
-A large selection of 19th and 20th century firearms.  If we don't have the particular weapon you're looking for, we'll find it and sell it to you half-price!
-20th-century Cessna cropduster (only 1)
-VHS, laser disc, and DVD players, along with VHS casettes, DVDs and laser discs.
-20th and 21st century gaming consoles, as wellas computer games from that era adapted to modern computers.
NOTICE: Oklahoma State Militia meetings are to be held HERE until a more permanent facility can be aquired.  If interested in joining, contact:
YAGR RAMSEY
-OR-
JOHNATHAN PERRYMAN

Andrea Ramsey

This Facility Under New Management.  Ownership Transferred to Johnathan Perryman of the Fair Weather Freight Company.

Andrea Ramsey

I have a shipment of 21st-22nd Century Earth phase pistols, 1 Bar apeice.
Also:
Ancient Earth Winchester rifles, 4 Bars each
The largest selections of holonovels in the Federation,  Half a Bar Each.