• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Museum Quality Limited

Started by Andrea Ramsey, July 23, 2003, 10:16:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Chellick

any suggestions for holodeck programs?
okay I will browse the warehouse,
Also I am looking for a marble statue to place in my quarters. It's dimensions are 6 feet tall by 2 feet by 2 feet deep. it will look like a small cherry tree. Any thing like that?   It hold a sentimental value to me.
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Chris.jpg" border="0">

Will Myers

"Hello. Would you happen to have a 23rd Century Federation Medical Tricorder, Standard Tricorder and Phaser?"
Commander Will Myers
Executive Officer, USS Lancelot
StarPhoenix Division

john logens

*Walks in*

"Im sorry to butt in, I was just wondering if you stock any paintings, Im new on the station and im feeling a little home sick ,I wanted to make my quarters remind me of betezed."

john logens

OFF: I'll try my best to make it, but 1 of my patients fainted in my office and now im in sickbay.If I cant get there Ill just call you.

Andrea Ramsey

"Okay, I'll see you then."
///Excellent!///
(OFF: If you don't know, text between /// is thoughts)
Owner/Operator of the Independant Freighter S.S. Fair Weather.  "We deliver on time or it's free!"

john logens

*Logens enters the store with a bottle of wine from his native planet of betazed..he looks around for andrea but cant find her.8

"Andrea.....hello, its john, are you home."

Yagr Ramsey

Hey, would you happen to have the PC game "Age of Empires"?

Chris Chellick

Holonovels huh? Hello, I am Major Chellick. I am interested purchasing some of those novels. And maybe some other intersting items.

Is this a new establishment here?

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Chris.jpg" border="0">

Andrea Ramsey

*surprised*
"What a coincidence, I just recieved an item exactly like that!  Item Number 16839-00177B.  Oh, and as for the novels, just name a title.  I have over 3,000."
Owner/Operator of the Independant Freighter S.S. Fair Weather.  "We deliver on time or it's free!"

Robert Miller

"Good afternoon. Do you happen to have a late 19th Century Musket. Preferably from the United States Civil War period?"
http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/ID-Miller.jpg" border="0">

Andrea Ramsey

*Hugs him*
"Yagr!  Great to see you! Everything's fine here.  How's everyone else?

Andrea Ramsey

"Ok, great.  I'll call you say, tomorrow at, say, 1800 hours (OFF: 7:00 PM).  I'll be looking forward to it."

john logens

*3 hours after leaving counselor logens calls ramsey over the comm*

"Andrea I know you said tommorow but im free now if you are."

john logens

"I guess no one's home."

*Logens puts the wine on the counter and takes up a padd.*

ON PADD; Andrea, I dropped in but you must have been out, call me when you get home Ill be in the ambasseders office.

*Logens puts the padd beside the wine and leaves headed to the ambasseders office.*

Andrea Ramsey

"Yeah.  1 bar, please."
*receives money, hands him his game*
"Have a nice-*yawn*-extremely early morning."