• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

"Below Decks" Bar and Grill

Started by Will Karelia, February 10, 2008, 06:49:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

"Wow, how does someone miss the second highest ranking person on the entire station?"
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Julia Rellek

"Oh my gosh." **She laughs.** "That shouldn't be funny but i can't help myself. I have personally been a vegatarian for about twenty years now. When i was in the academy i had a study group that was all Vulcans and then me. It was quite an interesting six years. But i picked up several habits, including vegatarianism and calto. But hey, it wasn't bad; me and my partner won the Vulcan Science prize in '66"

Will Karelia

"This is maybe the third time. It hasn't been here for very long, but I make it a mission to know every shop that springs up on my station."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Will Karelia

"I must say," he said with a smile, "mine is not looking too bad either."

Will took a sip, and took a moment to savor it before continuing. "I want to thank you," he said. "I haven't had the chance to just... sit and talk for a long time."

"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Will Karelia

Will and Julia walked into the lightly populated establishment, and took a seat at one of the vacated tables and began to peruse the menu. A few minutes later, a waitress made her way over to them.

"What can I get 'ya?" she asked with a smile.

Will Karelia

"That sounds great," he said. At the waitress' query, he simply answered, "I'll have the same, thank you."

As the waitress left to fulfill their orders, Will turned his attention back to Julia. "The biggest reason I like this place? They don't even know I'm in Starfleet. It's the one place where I'm not just some fleet admiral."

Will Karelia

"They're civilians, and they don't involve themselves in Starfleet affairs. I've also never told them, so I don't expect them to know. Or at least, if they do know, they don't bring it up, which is just as fine by me."

Will Karelia

"Oh, don't get me wrong, I enjoy my share of meat, but yeah, a salad sounded good. Not to mention, it reminded me of a little debacle we had back on the Mississippi, when I was the assistant medical officer there. One of the security officers had apparently crossed the galley chef, and so the chef comes to me, asking for the most potent but quickly-dispersing laxative I could find."

Will couldn't help but laugh at the memory. "But it turned out that the security officer and the captain had identical salads, and the chef, in a rush, accidentally laced the captain's food instead!"

Will Karelia

"Personally," he said, leaning in closer, "I can't work around Vulcans for too long in one sitting. Their emotionless demeanor just... gets to me."

Julia Rellek

"I promise not to tell Vorak your secret." **She laughs.** "I've actually heard a lot of people say that. Since they know i have a long history with Vulcans. But i... i just got used to it and almost came to admire... no... respect, yeah thats a much better word, respect it. However, there were times that i barely tolerated it." **She leans in very close and whispers** "One time me and another friend, a Bolian, got the idea to moon our least favorite professor. So after we did it my study group overheard me telling a different friend about the incident. Well long story short, it took me almost two hours to ecplain why an individual would want to anonomously display their behind to another person. But, I don't think they ever truly got it."

Julia Rellek

"Yeah, thats as close as you are going to get to a compliment. So how often do you come to this little place" **She looks around** "It's quite charming."

Julia Rellek

"I need to work on that. I didn't even know this little place existed."

Julia Rellek

**She takes a moment to look in his eyes.** "I would have to agree Will, thank you. I think that i may be having one of the best days in years."

Julia Rellek

**Julia raised her glass towards Will and smiles.** "... the future" **She takes a sip and sets the glass down.** "My future is looking brighter and brighter by the minute."

Julia Rellek

"Oh, can i just get some kind of salad, whatever you have. Maybe something Vulcan. They may not be big on taste but leave it to vegatarians to make an amazing salad."

"Oh, and Will, will you share a bottle of wine with me?"