• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Julia Rellek's Quarters

Started by Julia Rellek, February 14, 2008, 10:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

"Me either, Will." **She looks deep into his eyes, takes a moment, and then speaks again." ** "We'll have to do this again very soon."
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Julia Rellek

"I don't want you to leave but you have to do what you have to do, Will. However, you are more than welcome to come in." **She smiles, but she is a little distraught over the thought that Will might have to leave her for the night. It was obviously very early in their relationship, well it may not even be considered a relationship yet, but she wanted him to stay the night. Which was very uncharacteristic for her, she normally would have waited a couple of weeks. She feels like she's been with him for months, from a single night out.**

Will Karelia

Karelia was without words, and simply stared into her eyes for a moment.

"Let's get off of this cold floor," he said with a smile after a few seconds, and began to scoop Julia up and take her into the bedroom.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Will Karelia

---Several hours later---

Will awoke to nearly complete silence, nothing but the ambient sound of the station. He looked over to see Julia, still soundly asleep. He couldn't help but smile, she looked so serene. He just looked at her, thinking about how happy she made him feel, and he marveled at how one's life could change so drastically in just twenty-four hours.

"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Julia Rellek

**Julia looks at Will through the mirror as she puts the clasp on her second ear ring.** "I understand Will, i'll meet you there in ten minutes. **She chuckles.** "Feel free to use my command console to transport to the Celtic Corner."

Will Karelia

Will exited the turbolift on the officer's residential deck, and made the trip to Julia's quarters. He paused outside the door after pressing the doorbell key, curious what the "surprise" was that she had for him.

Julia Rellek

**She smiled.** "Yes it is real, you have a very discriminate pallet. Most people are so used to the fake stuff that they wouldn't know real wine if it bit them on the hand." **She laughs** "But it's actually a long story. I'm not from France, i'm from New Seattle in northern America. But i have a lot french blood running through my vains. My family owned a winery in the french country until 2214 and when they stopped production the family had the last 100 bottles packed up and they get handed down through the generations. We are drinking bottle 86 of 100. So i have 14 bottles with me in storage. The only agreement is that the last bottle ever made, bottle 100, is to never be drank. But the other 99 were to be used only to celebrate true love. Yes, my french family were a group of hopeless romantics. **She chuckled** This is the first bottle that i've ever opened. Will i truly do love you.

Julia Rellek

"It's Vulcan, and of course it's one hundred percent vegitarian. Sometime maybe i'll actually prepare you some meat. But i won't eat it." **She chuckles.**

Julia Rellek

**Rellek enters her code and enters her Quarters**

Computer, lights please. **Lights come on**

**She takes off the outer coat of her uniform and removes her shoes**

Aw, that feels better **Walks to the replicator** Ractijino extra sweet **The coffee materializes, she picks it up and takes a sip** Perfect **She takes a seat and begins to work on her notes for Starfleet Command, after a couple hours of work she heads for bed**

Computer, lights off. **She curls up under the covers and drifts to sleep**

Will Karelia

Will locked gazes with Julia, and deciding that there was no time like the present, slowly pulled her closer and gave her a short kiss.

Will Karelia

"Well, that makes my decision easier." Will pulled his communicator from his shirt, and dropped it to the floor while leaning in to kiss Julia again. He blindly reached for the door panel, and upon hitting the release key (along with about five others in the process), the door slid open.

Julia Rellek

** She leaned in towards Will and kissed him again slowly lying on the floor they embrace and kiss passionately she stops for a moment.** "Thank you Will." **She goes in for another kiss.**

Will Karelia

Will headed over to the command panel, and tapped in a few commands. He dematerialized, and reappeared in his own quarters, from which he made the trip to the Celtic Corner.

Julia Rellek

"I was so nervous after i said that, i'm glad to hear you say it."

**She heard the hesitation in his voice and was terrified that she had rushed things. But he seemed firm in his decision to return the affection. Lying in bed she was wrapped in his arms.**

"It feels so right being here right now, being next to you means everything to me right now."

Julia Rellek

**Julia had finished setting the table just as she recieved Wills message. She had decided to serve a Vulcan vegitarian delicatcy. ~"Oh good he's on his way."~ Then she ran into her room and threw her little red dress and those satin red heels. Then she stopped by a mirror and put her hair up. After that she lit two candles that she had placed on the table earlier.**

"Computer, dim lights." **The Computer did as she requested. "No thats not quite right, Computer, dim them just a bit more. Ah, now thats perfect."

**Everything was ready, now all she needed was Will.**