• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Julia Rellek's Quarters

Started by Julia Rellek, February 14, 2008, 10:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Karelia

"That's what they say," Will said with a smile, as he took a seat. He gently raised the glass with Julia, and took a sip. It took will a moment, but his eyes went wide. "This is real!" he exclaimed."This isn't replicated. Where did you get ahold of a bottle of wine that's over a century-and-a-half old?"
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Will Karelia

(OFF: Sorry about the late post.)

"It's great," he said between bites, "but I can't quite place it. Where did it come from?"

"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Julia Rellek

**After the kiss she pulled away slowly, opens her eyes. Then she looks into his eyes and leans in for a much longer kiss.**
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Will Karelia

As Julia fell, it threw Will off balance just enough to fall to the floor as well. They were unable to stop laughing for several seconds, but when the humor finally subsided, they were left with a knowing gaze, one that said more than any words could.

Will Karelia

That word granted Karelia a realization, one that told him that this was a turning point in his life. In that word laid every hope, every fear, endless chances for a happy ending, or for tragedy. It was the one word that Will vowed he would never use in vain, and he refused to use it if he didn't absolutely mean it.

"I..."

Hesitation. Karelia was always a very calculating individual, something he picked up from the medical sciences during his tenure in Starfleet. Therefore, it was in his nature to double- and triple-check everything before making a decision. His tendency to be thorough was one of his greatest merits, but he also found it to be one of his greatest weaknesses. It occasionally rendered him unable to commit to one thing for fear of making the wrong decision.

But one thing that he could not ignore was the way he felt around Julia. She was one of the only people who saw past those five pins on his collar, and when he was around her, he felt free. He always had feelings for her, he now realized, but until now, was completely unaware of them. And it was for this reason that he was able to progress so fast with her without fear or preamble.

"I love you, too," he finished.

Will Karelia

"I haven't slept that well in years," Will said with a smile. He leaned over and gave Julia a short kiss, before getting up and beginning to get dressed.

As he put the finishing touches on his outer uniform jacket, he realized his commbadge was missing. "Oh, that's right," he said, and ducked out of the room quickly to retrieve the badge. Affixing it to his uniform, he came back into the bedroom, where Julia was dressing as well. "If you're available," he said, "I'd love to have breakfast with you before I go explain why I missed a command shift."

Julia Rellek

**She laughs as he puts his comm badge on.** "Maybe Vorak won't notice that you're not there. Anyway breakfast sounds wonderful." **She got out of bed and through on some casual pants and shirt out of her closet and then heads towards her washroom to fix her hair and put her makeup on. Then she speaks loud enough for Will to hear her in the other room.** "Just give me a minute, you know it takes us women a little longer to get ready. Oh and it's actually my day off, so i'll get the pleasure of coming home to reports on top of reports."

Julia Rellek

**Julia chuckled to herself as he dematerialized and then thought about how amazing the last 12 hours or so had been. Then she grabbed a light sweater and headed out for the Celtic Corner.**

**The doors open** "Computer, lights off." **Her quarters went dark and she stepped out into the corridor**

Will Karelia

As soon as the door opened, Will caught a glimpse of Julia in her dress, and was immediately awestruck. He had always found her attractive, although for the longest time it was only casually, but now that she was actively trying to look her best, it was enough to nearly take Will's breath away.

"I guess I'm a bit underdressed," he said with a smirk, as he moved up to wrap his arms around Julia and give her a kiss. "You look amazing," he added.

Julia Rellek

"I know we'll make it count." **She takes another sip and takes a bite of food** "So Will, what do think of the dish?"

Julia Rellek

**Julia set her glass down.** "When i was youngwe we used to have real cattle. And my grand parents butchered them. It was horrible. But evenb after i began eating replicated food i could never eat it. It was no longer because of the animals, i just didn't like it. I geuss i never grew accustomed to it."

Will Karelia

Will and Julia walked slowly to the door of her quarters, conversing quietly on the way there.

"I don't want this to be the last time we do this," he said as they reached the door.

Will Karelia

After a few moments, the kiss broke, and Will looked at Julia with a mix of relief and apology. "They're going to want me on the Ops center," he said, but was loathing the idea of work right now. He smiled slightly, "But I'll stay, if you order me, admiral."

Julia Rellek

**They headed in holding each other tight. Like usual Julia took the opportunity to show her clumbsiness as she tripped over a uniform top that she had left lying on the floor. She fell to the floor laughing.** "Sorry Will, i wasn't expecting company. I would have cleaned first." **Lying on the floor she looked up and couldn't help but wonder if he was the one.**

Julia Rellek

**She laughs loudly** "You didn't have to carry me but it's sweet." ** She smiles as he lays her on her bed. Then she looks into his eyes and her expression turns very serious.** "Will, I think I love you"

**She had only told one other man that in her entire life and that was back in the academy. She was seeing her, then, boyfriend off on a training mission. He died on that training mission when the academy's ship had a core breach. Ever since then she had been afraid to tell someone that she loved them. But for some reason, with Will, it simply felt right.**