• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Julia Rellek's Quarters

Started by Julia Rellek, February 14, 2008, 10:38:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julia Rellek

**Julia enetered her quarters.** "Computer, lights on." **She replicated a ractijino. Then she begins to think to herself.** ~"I think it's time to revolve an old habit."~ **The reached into the bottom desk drawer and puller a small book out from under several PADDs. It was her diary, it was something she started once she became XO aboard the Tiberon. She always feared that her private thoughts may not be so private when saved in the computer core. Then she searched for an ancient writing utencil known as a pen and began to write.**

I'm in love, there i said it. I swore ever since that accident at the academy that i would never try this again, but i can't help it. Even worse it is a Fleet Admiral, Will. He is an amazing man and in just twenty-four hours i found myself completely lost in his eyes, his thoughts, his charisma, and it helps that he's hot. I cannot believe that i am giggling like a school girl over some man, but i truly do love him. I haven't felt like this in twenty years. Will, just in case i ever let you read this. I want to let you know that i loved you from the Cardinal Virtue. I was lost in your eyes and in one mere night I experienced more emotion than i have in the last ten years. Before last night i was alive but i wasn't living. I was lost in reports, crew manifests, granting promotions, but now i feel like i'm living for more. I hope i'm not jumping the gun, but i truly do believe that i am in love with Will, and i hope he is feeling the same.

**She finished writing this with a giant smile on her face. Then she began to consider what they could do tonight. She was thinking that a romantic dinner would be fun.** ~"Ooh, i have that little red dress and those satin red heels."~ **She pulled the dress out of her closet and modeled it, still on the hanger, in front of the mirror. She was certain that it would be another night to remember. Her only disappointment was that she had to work tomorrow morning, 0900 hours, therefore she knew she would sit in her office and daydream about Will. She sat on the sofa and cuddled up in a blanket with reports in hand, but her focus faded in and out. She was able to regain enough composure to get some work done.**
Name: Rellek, Julia Marie
Position: Member of High Command

"Fortune favors the bold"

Julia Rellek

**Julia woke up wrapped in Will's arms. The first thing she noticed was that Will had already woken up. She gave a slight yawn and stretched a little.** "Good morning Will, did you sleep okay." **She said with a large groginess in her voice. Very few people know that that grogginess will stay there until the first ractijino in the morning.**

Will Karelia

Will laughed at the comment about Vorak. "Just to be safe, keep a lock on my biosigns," he said with a sarcastic smile. "I might need an emergency beam-out."

He walked into the washroom behind Julia and looked at her in the mirror. "I'm going to get a head-start, and I'll meet you at the Celtic Corner. Until I break the news to Vorak, I'd like to keep this secret, if it's okay. Being seen leaving your quarters and letting the gossip spread will only piss him off more."
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Julia Rellek

**The hug was warm and she felt safe in his arms.** "Thanks, and you look good too. I'm probably a little overdressed." **She motions toward the table.** "Go a head and take a seat, i have a bottle of red wine ready; 2214. It was a very good year for french wine." **She grabs the bottle and begins to pour the two glasses.**

Will Karelia

"Well," he said, "let's make it count, then. I'm sure your family would expect nothing less."

Will held the glass up once more, but his eyes were locked in their gaze.

"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Will Karelia

Will laughed at the last comment. "It's not like we still harvest meat the old-fashioned way," he said before taking a sip of wine.