• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: "The Fallen One"

Started by Randall Sanchez, November 11, 2006, 01:36:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

William Wallace

Over on the science station not quiet as good as a Vulcan I worked away at the console occassionally stopping to just look at the screen and then back to it.

"Captain space sciences sir show that we are passing alsorts of astrological stuff that we have passed and ignored many times before Sir.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Morga Harf

Very good ensign take your place at the Helm the Captain should be with use again shortly. Run a diagnostic on the station and make it quick.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

William Wallace

I concern with the Ai Captain. There is a small area of cooled planetary crust. enough to support some very early life. I am searching the area now sir. For signs of advanced life that doesn't look to be natural.

Five minutes later I turn and shout Captain I've found him sir or atleast what may well be him. on a small section of the land mass that is a long way from anywhere.
William Wallace
Commander
Executive Officer
USS Lothlorien NCC 12588

Techerakh

"The Gods? The Na'jigat?! Raszagal, the Na'jigat are evil! The galaxy they see is empty, completely devoid of life! They act on instinct alone, not realizing that once they've consumed everything, there will be nothing left to consume and they will finally die!"

The master stared into the fiery-cold eyes of his apprentice, and realized what she was planning to do.

"Raszagal, no Gallifreyan in the history of our race has slain one of their own kind. It is the one fact that our race hold highest, the truth we are most proud of. Don't... don't tear that to shreds now."
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Durandal

Thirty quiet minutes passed on the bridge before the ship finally exited the quantum net. Durandal looked visibly relieved.

"I hope we never need to go in there again."
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com/ID-DURANDAL-GREEN" border="0">

Kelli Lauren

Kelli whispered back to Harf. "If you really want to go by tradition, sir, winning would make me the new first officer."
Commander Kelli Lauren
Executive Officer
U.S.S. Evolution - NCC-14320-A

Ghemor

Ghemor smiled. "A little crooked, but on the right track. Are you the chief of security? I could have put my Cardassian savings that the chief of security was a female, perhaps I confused your gender. But no, no! I would not put the Captain over my word. I had little solid intention to adhere to my promise. I did what needed to be done to extract what information could be extracted, and to little use. Either the prisoner had no worthy information to give, or she is still concealing it".
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics2/garak-small.gif" border="0">
Ensign Ghemor / Operations Officer / USS Evolution
http://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f132/Startrekdude1992/RedEnsign.png" border="0">

Raszagal

"What? You lied to me!"

Raszagal threw herself at the forcefield, and in anger, managed to keep it from tossing her back to the floor.

"I swear, Cardassian," she cursed through her gritted teeth, "If you don't keep your promise, I will kill you!"
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order

trian

trian
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/BecKaDoodles/expendabilitystartrek.jpg" border="0">

Spock

"The only problem I have is your lack of responsibility to discipline a ENSIGN, who kept getting in my way of me doing my duty.  You kept protecting him even tho he should be in engineering cleaning the Plasma Manifolds.  He should be there right now if you wish to fire your phasers at all.  Other then that I dont see what your problem is with me.  Your the one who started the pointless name calling and YOU disrespected me in front of a Ensign and now he knows how easy it is to get his superiors tossed into the Brig without justification.  You cant hold me you mind as well let me out and I can carry out the Disciplinary action you should be doing right now on Ensign Ghemor instead of protecting his insolent butt." Spock frankly told Kelli.

Lois

Mark entered his quaters and unpacked, he than took a shower while his Earth Coffee gets ready. He recently started to like the drink, though he never drank it on Earth. He got out of the shower and unpacked the rest of his things. He made himself a cup of Earth Coffee and leaned against the counter.

He'll head down to the bridge as soon as he's done this cup, there's still alot he needed to learn even if he graduated from the acadamy with a extra week.
http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c155/JulieSanders/MarkLoisStarfleetBeta.jpg" border="0">

Morga Harf

Durandal if you think the Vulcans are humorless you should see what an annoyied  Klingon can do. I suggest and agree with what Commander Spock said so let us not try to distroy the ship because it is a long walk home if the ship is damaged.
Lieutenant Commander Morga Harf
USS Evolution.
First Officer.

trian

(back on the bridge) helmsmen trian reporting for duty sir.
trian
http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o217/BecKaDoodles/expendabilitystartrek.jpg" border="0">

Techerakh

Techerakh turned slowly and deliberately, so as not to disturb his efforts to protect the ship.

"Captain, I will need you to land on the planet, so I may disembark and search for Raszagal."
"En Taro Adun!"
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Templar Caste

Raszagal

"Master, if I was presumed lost, it was of my own doing. I wish you had left well enough alone. My allegiance is no longer with the Gallifreyan Order."

She sighed. "I had hoped you would not come. I wanted to spare you, but the Gods command it now. Master, this is the end for you."

She thrust her hand forward, releasing a blast of telekinetic energy that knocked the Starfleet officers to the ground, but left her master standing. She pulled her khala from her belt and activate it, revealing a divine blue blade of energy, a major contrast to the dark grey and orange surroundings.
Major Raszagal, Starfleet Marines 17th Battalion
Templar of the Gallifreyan Order