• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Plan: Frontier Station

Started by , February 23, 2006, 10:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

That sounds more interesting. Station direct, with some potential background planning for a fun thing.

I figure the Rivendell should take the exploration 'adventure' like missions. Since it just finished a mission oriented around a station and mainstream places.
That, and I see that it is already in store for a joint assignment with the U.S.S. Evolution, which looks quite interesting (see the main mission planning forum)

Vincent Garhart

Yet it wouldn't be an o my crap we are going to die from it sort of thing.  Which would be a good change.  One thing If you want would be to have the docking bay be hailed by you and then play a personal log where you talk about something.  You can rag on Garhart if you want in it.  It should be funny.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

That mission never began, because the Rivendell still has not returned to Frontier Station as it was planned before you left. The last I checked they had just started heading here, but have not yet arrived.

Richard Ransom

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

well, the Windsor only going to be made space worthy , and this is a  Tempary Commision

With things a bit slowed, after talking with one returned-active crew on the station, I think the best thing for it would be a mission, no epic big thing, but something interesting nonetheless.
 Currently I will put up what I know of being done on the station officially, which is only the work on the dormant U.S.S. Windsor.
Obviously, that does not involve the entire station.

I think it was Garhart who said Ransom and he would plan the stations missions for the stations crews' sake of not knowing, so to be more unknown to it. I am not beginning this to step on that thought, of course. But I do think it is due time to consider it, for the sake of the stations activity on something fresh.

Vincent Garhart

Also one thing I need your help with is not letting people "god mode" or jump to the end of the story just cause they can.  For example:

On the mission to retreive Ransom They where in the process of going through some things and then Ransom just ended it.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

O sounds interesting.  So with the Station idea?  I think we should create a new board for specifically that mission and then have other idea's branch from there.  Similar to how the Rivendell works.  No matter where you are you always stay in that board.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Yes. It sounds like a good start to something very fun.

I doubt any godmodding will go on with this sort of storyline.
If you would like to share it, I don't mind knowing.

Richard Ransom

Tom, I was under the empression that you planed the dantor thing but now I know you did;nt and from the info I have  that the dantor thing has stoped

Richard Ransom

I imagine the XO Rasmain will be able to fill Tauriks shoes while he has internet problems (which I am assuming is Tauriks predicament since that was the last I saw him say). If he is not moderately active, I know the next Commander on board is Morgan Freeman. Its your decision on that one, but I would not go to the trouble to place a totally new member on the crew for only a temporary time if it were mine.

Richard Ransom

thanks Tom, I will tell you you will be needed

What amount of crew does the ship have? If it is going to begin some sort of commision.