• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Plan: Frontier Station

Started by , February 23, 2006, 10:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Vincent Garhart

Not What I meant.  If you have a plan.  Do it.  I don't want to strangle you in this position.  I was a bit frustrated with the lack of solving the last issue.  

I formally Apologize for whatever offense I might have caused you.

We should talk here.  But one question.  Can we limit the number of admirals that have access to this just so there are more people who don't know the conslusion then do?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

That sounds interesting. I proposed a minor one in the first post, considering I did not know if a large storyline was wanted with the station or not at the moment.
 With a ship and station joint mission, that would be a lot of planning for sure. Is the entire Romulan/Kazon situation still set for the Rivendell after its return from Avalon?

Vincent Garhart

Yep that would be perfect.  

So How we start it I would be to just start showing systems malfunctions.  Like your personal log.  Turbolifts deposting people in the wrong place.  The wrong food produced in the Stardust.  In the new thread.  That should attract some attention.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

I added to the fun.    It should be interesting.  Will you delete any "God Mode" posts that might come up.  It has the potential for fun.  Do you want to know what I invision Causing it?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

Yep.  I think we should plan for the next several missions.  Here in the next few weeks.  You in?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Anything I can provide to the storyline creation, I am happy to.

Everyone that is a part of Frontier here and has access to this with that part in Frontier so far has planned the importances of 'Ghosts in the Machine'. Without a doubt planning things like transfers and sections of a storyline by PM is a bad idea. So the problem with it when it was here was just concerning that it was not planned to happen with Frontier. Upon my asking if it was planned with anyone at Frontier, I was told it was with Torean. I learn it was not planned with Torean, from Torean. Making it Newberry coming here randomly, to take.There is no doubt about it, going to a fellow Expansion station to recruit any significance of personel is very wrong.
But as you have seen obviously, thier side-mission involvment with Frontier Stations main mission lasted up to that point. The discussion of what happened, why it happened, and what will ensure it does not again, is currently taking place http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>

Nothing went wrong I think. The storyline extended a bit at SS Avalon, then we had a bit of confusion for maybe a day concerning a now killed storyline that had roped Frontier in.

I am glad to give any input needed.

Dean Starwind

I am afriad that this mission will not work at all if you want things to be realistic... Commander Cook and I have been dismantling the ship and have been removing systems of the ship. Are we going to cancel this refit or what?
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Only one way that comes to mind, other than the member allowance that it has currently for, I think, Captains and above, which is quite a bit of people. The other way is to place a password on the board.
As far as 'keeping it in suspense' for many officers, I think it is a good idea.

Vincent Garhart

For some reason I don't beleive so.  The Unity is off on another mission and I think the idea should be 86ed for the time being.  

Maybe here is another idea for a station mission

Title: Ghosts in the Machine
Topic: I few minor systems start glitching on Frontier station.  Admiral Hobson's personal logs start playing over the com.  Strange orders start popping up from Admiral Ransom.  
Goal:  Find whats wrong with the station as the problems get SLIGHLTY WORSE.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

a 'Mission #: ...Name...' like thread do you mean?, I aggree with that. The side threads for particular places works best for general things.

I am happy to get back to missions that are division direct.

I created a start to some problems on ops.
I started a scenario where the computer in a way begins to play 'tricks' on people.