• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Plan: Frontier Station

Started by , February 23, 2006, 10:44:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

A following arc of Starchasers sickbay experiment explosion. That sounds good indeed, I liked the virus situation, and it is a good connection, because the virus effected the replicators...very interesting. http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

James Madison

Sounds like an interesting story. I support it all the way http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Richard Ransom

I so far think the Mission is going on fine and I propose that to start to plan the next mission to be a joint Mission with Frontier and the Rivendell.
also there is a Mission that was Planed for the Rivendell Before I left but sadly no one put it into action  the Mission Breifing os on page 40 in Frontier Station Operations so take a look at it and tell me if there is any mods to be done with the Mission Breifing to finallise the Mission before posting it on the Rivendell
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

also for the Windsor Commanding Officer Selection I would like some help with it will both you and James join me in the appication Process

Richard Ransom

yeah, and now the Rivendell is in a loop and we need to get it out of it  I say when there arrive at Frontier give them a week or so to join in the current Mission then I will do a Slight Modifcation to the Mission Breifing I will Post the New Mission Beifing here for you and James to Look at becuse so far us three are mostly planing the missions the modifcation on which we have to do is that the  Rivendell needs a Tempary Commanding Officer as the current one is on Leave  I do have a spare Chacter that is at Frontier at the moment who is Commander Wil Riker or do we have anyone else or have spare chacters to tempary take Command of the Rivendell until the current one returns I do know that we will need an extra chacter on the Rivendell for this Mission as what chacters that are still there we will need them to stay at there current postions.

Richard Ransom

This is an overview of Mission Two: Admirals Gambit

The Main Plot is seince the Rivendell has been ordered to Get the Evolotion and seince Rivendell is part of Fronter Division Frontier Station is going to support the Rivendell with any means Nessary and the Sub Mission will be volontary which will be that we will get the Windsor ready to Launch for an Unoffical Science Mission to a Black Hole  were the Windsor will Enter which would Put it at Warp 9.0 4 weeks from Expantion Fleet this will be the Machince Planet from ST:TMP  were we will condution Research to fond the Planet but en-route to the Black hole the Windsor might pick up a few pepole to come along. and remember this will be an unoffical Science Mission.I will annonce it in Posting soon.

Vincent Garhart

Idea for a Joint Frontier Rivendell Mission.  

Title: Sleeping Goliath

Subject:  In repairing the Windsor someone comes activates a borg program that his been implanted into the Windsors computer core and it starts to infect the station.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

Remember the accedent in starwinds science lab?  What is was working on is spreading to other station systems starting with the computer core.  

I don't really care what it was or where it goes.  We just need to direct it to the lab through NPC's
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

I don't know what is starting with this entire Dantor coming deal, from my checking because I feared it to be the case, nothing of it is planned as has been stated.
Will's post set a clear precedent I thought on the acceptance of these side-storylines. If you all are planning these things in the secret of PM, it should be obvious by now that that is not the best option in terms of keeping confusion at a low. I am seeing people being transported without a reason why.
This is not a discussion request, or a debate. I see none of this in any other division. It has not been allowed to start elsewhere. It appears to have started here, and now it is starting to be believed it should be allowed here.

Will Karelia

I know I may be butting in on this, as I'm not a Frontier command officer, but might I suggest Captain Fred Lurado of Avalon Station for that CO position? I know for a fact he's been looking for an open command position ever since the reorganization.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Is there any sort of planning going on at all anymore? I have yet to  witness a mission at Frontier that has been planned well, or else it continues to be things planned in secret, leaving things in confusion. I don't even think the Windsor has gone through with the mission outline you provided above?