• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Frontier Station Mission

Started by Will Karelia, June 22, 2006, 03:03:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Karelia

If the Windsor has enough crew to be commissioned, I'd be all for it. Of course, anything that gets the Rivendell back to Avalon Division would be fine with me.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Here is something for the station I have so far...

Brief Overview: Two Kazon ships near Frontier. They are not travelling at warp, but at impulse speed. They obviously have detected the station, but are not coming at any fast rate. Meanwhile, the station crew gather to diagnose the situation. Two ships, the leading of some sort of aggression? Nothing is certain.
Speeding past, to the next key point. The ships finally arrive. Contact is made, and it is obvious that the Kazon on these ships are worn from long journey.
Thier leader comes aboard, and it is discovered that these are all Goven (outcast) Kazon, without a Sect. Thier purpose so far from thier known space, is to see thier own Sect begin. They are not well armed, but they are determined. Starfleet (we) tell thier Leader/Maje, that we will see if we can do anything for them. The leader does not feel confident that something good will be done for them, and he returns to his ship.
Cutting to the next key moment, we get a contact from the ship, requesting use of medical and open facilities. They are permitted. Intentions are not pure though, as some of the strong and healthy break into groups, and begin to head towards the engineering deck. Thier groups are small, it is hardly an effort, but they are determined.
In the end, the challenge is not to protect, or to save the station from being taken. It is to save the desperate Kazon from themselves.

More key things can come up. This is in an early stage, but I like what I have so far for the first run through.

Glad for any feedback.

Station mission 3 will slowly begin as the Windsor gets off, I do not want to do it full blast while the Windsor is still in its launch mode.
If the Unity situation goes as planned, the station mission will go side by side with the Unity being brought in.

Putting this up for planning of a mission for the station. It seems like it might not of had one, or at least right now has been left with nothing for the crew on it to really do.

I would say something off of the ordinary. Not to aggressive, with combat and all. No cliches I should say to sum that up. Its like only 1 or 2 ships in the whole fleet seem to be taking advantage of the potential storylines open due to the simple fact that Expansion is located in the deeper delta quarant. Depending on where Frontier would be on the Expansion made map in Cartography, but its not marked there.
My character, Mentora, had a mission idea. But I will not push that mission in this, for sake of not coming off as biased towards myself. It is an option, but I'll leave it at that unless there is any great interest in it.

One idea, which I am just typing and thinking right now...
Going off the first mission of Frontier, with some Romulan-Kazon alliance. Nix the Romulans, leave it just the Kazon. The Kazon were more or less new to space, but thats a guess since Voyager never comes on any channel I have. But either way, for sure the Kazon are more North to Expansion space. They were the first Voyager encountered at the top of the Quadrant.

Where I am going with that, is that the Kazon are really just getting to see space here in Expansion. They travelled for a long time, pretty much on a mission of exploring like a typical federation ship.
Thats all I have for that, perhaps some outside input. I will be in think mode for a while, see what I can come up with more.

Richard Ransom

Thats what Iam trying for Wil, Yes the the Rivendell is a Good Ship it will be missed I will be Glad once I get the Windsor back on-line as she was My Ship when Windsor was still around, one of the Ideas I have  is to Make the Windsor a Station Vessel and the Station Crew man her for ship Missions and is Docked for Station Missions, and Iam hopeing to get the Windsor Commisioned for this Mission I had planed, Once I go though the crew manfest and have disussions with Tom over this there will be an offical Re Commision Cermony not sure to do it on Frontier or talk to Vorak and have it at Avalon its still not totaly planed
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Chris Newberry

Two things before we go one.

Richard, I hope the crew for the Windsor and the station are seperate.

Now to the storyline Feedback.

This mission sounds good. Give Kerry some diplomatic skills maybe before all this is over as well. I could add some to this but I really need to do some research on the Kazons before adding anything to it.

OOC: This is the only account able to see this forum.

Richard Ransom

no this is not changing your Orginal Mission this can be after it or before your Mission which will be quite Intresting Both Mission

Richard Ransom

******U.S.S WINDSOR PLAN*********

The Crew will spent time on refiting the Windsor for full actvate Service and the Windsor will go on a Shakedown Cruse to test the New Systems the Windsor Will go to Dantor to drop off some supplies for the Marines then the Windsor will Test High Warp Speeds by going over Warp 7, once the Ship reach Warp 9.3  alarms will go off as the Warp Drive caused a Worm Hole the Windsor will Drop out Of Warp 97,000 KMS from Avalon Station were the Crew on the Windsor will Dock at Avalon and test the Problems that Happened on the Ship Ransom will give the Windsor crew 3 Days Shore Leave before heading back to Frontier Station.

It can happen here, and it can happen.
We need to get an official crew roster in order, with taken and open positions.

I take it the CO is Marcus Brodie?

I suppose you have chosen to ignore my original station mission?

I will look into what is preferred by Avalon. We will begin planning the Windsors next mission shortly, if the situation of moving SS Avalon comes after the shakedown, then it does. The planning of the next division mission can simply take place afterwords.

Sounds interesting. I take it the Windsor will be put in a 'stasis' mode when it does return? Its not yet authorized for commision that I know of. I know it was used for some side things before, but it doesn't need to be used period without commision.

Richard Ransom

Tom, I pm you the the Manafest we can do it over Pm or we can do it in here its up to you

Richard Ransom

MISSION III:A Revenge of an Officer
-----------------------------------------------------

A Federation Rubabout Docks with Frontier Station and there is no Record regarding this docking.

on the Federation Runabout is William Biggins a Former Federation Officer who has come to comite Revenge aganest Fleet Admmiral Ransom

Biggins Stike Team Hides Plasma Explosives in certian Areas, the Power Transmission Grid,Internal Secuitey, and Envirmental Controls.

Biggins Managed to Sneak into the Engining Section and inputs a Virus into the Computer stoping all Overrides and Manually open Ports in Enging to let Plasma leak into Engining and seting the Explosives off to Cripple Frontier Station.

Now Frontier Station has No Communcations at all. and Main Power is failing and with Internal Secuitey Off-line the Computer Dos'nt Detect the Plasma Leak until Engining has to Be Evacuated and Biggins sets an overload of the Power realys to cripple Frontier.
the Command Staff of Frontier issue Station Evacuation which Leaves Fleet Admiral Ransom and Hobson and Commander Kerry and Commander Cook on Ops and 2 Enginers and 3 Secuitey Officers  to Moniter the Evacuation.

Biggins makes him self known to Ransom and blames him.
Ransom gives the Classifed Files to Hobson and
the Frontier Station Crew think of ways to Capture Biggins
Biggins now lets the Crew know that the Power reactors will blow in 12 hours and the Crew finds out that the Engining Overrides are Off-line and to Shut Down the Recators can only be done from the Engining Section and the Enginng Section is Filled with Plasma and the Plasma is rising though the Station and is Now entering the Docking Bay.

Richard Ransom

OK, thats sounds good after the Shakdown of the Windsor do you whant to send the Windsor on the Fleet Mission of Moving Avalon or do you have an Other Mission planed, as I have thought my self in sending the Windsor to the Fleet Mission.