• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Rivendell Mission 10

Started by Vincent Garhart, January 18, 2006, 02:02:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

Well the Rivendell Mission will not start till maby mid next week or so not sure by rember it takes 1 week RL to get to the Sector were the Mission will take place and the Mission in real Life will take 2-6 weeks depending on how the story flows
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Simon Rajnus

not sure if this would be a good place to post this if not then you can delete it.

But the Unity is currently enbound for the shipyards, and should be there soon, depending on how active things go and such, I will be taking most of the heat off the secondary objective that the Rivendell will be doing.
http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Vincent Garhart

Here is the new topic

Ransom's Intro to the Kaz/Rom Alliance

as you see on the Padds thats sector J-23 were the Kazon and Romluan Alliance is mostly operataing they have stasrted contructon of 15 hybred Vessels so this Mission will be a kind of joint Mission but not with Intelligence as we are going in for the same goals this is Operation firefly to cripple the kazon and Romluan fleets by 60% the Unity is going in to take out the COnstucion Yards and Iam going to Sent the Rivendell on the second phase of the Mission is to cripple the entire Kazon fleet operations in this Sector as you all know from the logs of the U.S.S Voyager Captian Janeway the Kazon whated technolagy so now with the Alliance with the Romluans they have it and with the technolagy the Kazon ship uses more Plasma there Plasma useage is 175% so if they go at a top speed of Warp 7.75 it will take 3 months before they have refuel so the Mission the the Kazon took to try to take Frontier uised they fuel so the reports I have recived 60% of there fleet is in dock for the next 8 weeks for a re-fit so this is how we are going to hit them in sector J-23 they have 8 Repair/Re fuel bases and the Rivendell is going to hit it so what evere Kazon ships survuve they will have to get to there nearers repair depo which is sector J-37 which from sector J-23 takes 2 months traveling so of we hot those repair bases the Kazpn fleets will be crippled for quite a while.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Decently long then. That would be well enough time to prepare subplots, or things simular to them. Something to do at least other than traveling there for days in real time.

Richard Ransom

try to push arriveing until the  end of next week

Richard Ransom

Well in Posting the Unty should Arrive at the Yards either mid-Week next Week or the End of the Week depends on the Posting level so I say stary the trip for the Mission about nexts Wedsday or thusday.
oh who whants to be the Tatical Adviser for the RivenDell Mission I would go by Vincent might pull a Riker on me  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>  I do'nt whant to turn into Loucus  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/borg3.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':borg3:'>  do I  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/biggrin.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':D'>  Or I can go its up to you guys

To start, the Intro to it should be something considered. Maybe not just a "Come to my office, this is what your doing, get moving".
The Rivendell didn't really get a period of time (out of storyline like, a day or 2, or whatever seems reasonable to Taurik and Ransom if longer) for in character, crew to relax a bit on the station, not the constant moving of the mission. Thats always refreshing for a ship after some fun exciting missions where its on the go most of the time. That gives time for the new XO to get settles. The appropriate ship officers to get briefed on the station before the mission. The pre-mission stage. beginning the Mission and Post-Mission.

Richard Ransom

the only set part of the Mission is the End the RivenDell will be heavly Dammaged bu 3 Hybreds and they escape so then the Rivendell returns so the storyline with the Romluan/Kazon will then  flow into the next few mission not the main point of the storylines but said as part of the background
and ideas for the next three to four missions need to be planed by Febary 28th becuse I must take a 4 week LOA as Iam relocateing to an other part of Canada and whont have net Access right away.

Vincent Garhart

I beleive when they return they get a break.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

Sounds good.  The crew should rest on the station for a while.  A little R&R after the Avalon battle.  
Also it will give the station staff the time to complete the Andros thing.  Or at least this stage of it.  

The above intro was just a background into the Kazon / Romulan allance and what Ransom intends to do about it.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Is there a preference you have come to on a time the Rivendell would take a break at Frontier Station before heading to do its next mission?