• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

USS Windsor-Mission 1 Discussion

Started by Richard Ransom, July 08, 2006, 05:52:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

not from DS9, the Defint from the TOS Epsodie
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

If you have the events for it playing out well, this first one is more or less in your hands, Richard. There is not much additional planning, if you know what needs to happen, you can direct it as the Captain.

For the Windsors current mission, #1, Shakedown. Let me see if I have right your original wish for the shakedown, Richard.

-Windsor departs
-When the ship engages warp, it creates some sort of temporal gate.
-The Windsor discovers the USS Defiant (I am guessing from its time during DS9?)

-The Windsor returns the Defiant to Frontier

Not much, so I think I missed something.

Will Karelia

Oh, the old school Defiant. Hasn't that one already been done? Transported to the Mirror Universe by the Tholians? It was shown in ENT: "In a Mirror, Darkly".
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Will Karelia

It seems tricky. Messing with ST canon has never been a good idea. Is it certain that the inclusion of the Defiant won't contradict the shows in any way?
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Richard Ransom

and the Windsor detects a Time Vortex and detects a Federation Destress call and the Windsor crew trys to free it from the Vortex and is attacked by two Thlonen vessels that were caut in the same vortex

I am unsure, Richard began planning the mission when in command. It isn't my favorite mission idea. I don't like involving things canon so much here either.

Richard Ransom

I never seen that Epsodie of ENT I always Miss it