• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Division Mission Refocusing

Started by , February 14, 2006, 08:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

There is no reason to get short with anyone about this, Richard. Everybody knows your postion, it has not been ignored as far as I am concerned. It was presumed you were on leave, considering the absense and temp. command of Garhart.
The thing of it was, whoever is working the droids, or whatever in the world it is now, in the Chronasians Forum, as far as OOC, stuck a side mission in randomly with the station, which was far to big to not consult about.
The same area had a person post in the Rivendell, resulting in Taurik's disapproval, which was what triggered me to make this post.
I am not throwing a blame at anyone, I think there were some people who did not have a chance to listen to Andros/HK47 (I assume the leaders of that board?) and it just spiralled out of control.
I am bringing up the need to make sure it doesn't happen anymore.

I think it is.
I think I mentioned it before, but I will again.
The downsizing did something to myself, which was knock be down ten paces from what I had adjusted to a couple of years previous, and beyond. I have adjusted, but not fully.
I have more time in, etc., than fits my postion as 'station CO'. In other words, I have the ability to hold better, and hold it competently.
The past has me the trait of never, ever, taking a backseat to things that I am involved in. I figure the same in being at Frontier, I am a 5th high command, but besides that, I have felt (untill now, of course) that I had a place in the division as a whole.
Its an ugly thing to be forced into, and I have certainly voiced my displeasure before this post as to being given the postion I have. But I have checked, and asked, and there is no better for me, so I have stayed and managed the best as possible.
Is that reasonable?

Richard Ransom

I am not abuseing my power I know that Iam on leave I just whanted to be kept apprised on whats going on thats all and this has to be ritfiled also with mr.Nessbitt gone we have some re organizing happening we will have to have a re suffle of personal.

this will be a suggestion of a new Command Stucture

Division COmmanding Officer Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom

Divisions Exective Officer Vice Admiral VIncent Garhart

Division Third in Command Commondore Avery Talyor( Vincent Deal with this officer disapering)

Cheif Of Division Operations  Admiral Jamed Mansion

Station Commanding Officer/ Division Operations   Fleet Admiral Tom Hobson

this will be a Command structure idea also we will have a command meeting with this command stucture  or the current one we have now.

also after tommrow I will be gone until I get a Net connection so then Vincent Will have the last word in all Division Situation.

situation on the Windsor

the Windsor Crew Will Be picked by me when I return as we are in no Hurry also when I return there will ne a round of Interviews for the Postions for the Windsor namely Co/XO  the Pepole in the Rinning for Commanding Officer

Captian Marcus Broide

Commander Wil Riker  

Exective Officer

Commander TomNasmith
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Vincent Garhart

Just making sure I take care of your needs
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

In light of recent things, and including both the Rivendell in the station, I think it is more than needed that a discussion be opened on the ridiculous amount of unwanted side-storylines to things there have been in this division.
I think most everyone knows what I am talking about.

James Madison

I have informed everyone who has added in side missions about the situation. which is the general restriction of expansion rather than this division only, That jumping into others missions or editing them to the slightest will be met with aggression. Its not tolerated anywhere. Things like that need to be planned a long long long time before. As you can see, its created much confusion.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Vincent Garhart

I told you that your involvement would still be needed / wanted/ required.  But that I didn't want this squabling anymore.  That is all.  I don't like it.  Its frustrating and its no fun.  I am trying to find answers to the issues you seem to have with Ransom and myself.  But as a side note.  I know your are a 5th high command.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

That last sentence will cause more than it should in the area here. I have explained myself, and I am concious. That should be satisfying enough.
----
If the concern with the side-missions is solved, we might be done?

James Madison

I have informed all proper parties of the problem. I hope nothing else will be needed to be done.
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Right. I don't invision something like that happening with Avalon, or with the Avalon Station. Frontier Division should have the same respectfull treatment in those cases.

Vincent Garhart

I fixed my above post to be more reader friendly :-)

Sounds like it in this disucssion.  Perhaps you can explain to me one thing that no one ever has.  

Why all this when first meeting Andros and pretty much everything Ransom has done?  Also, why push this issue so much?  What do you want?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Vincent Garhart

You will be included in something division-wide, officially and Unoffially . We clear about that tom?
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

James Madison

Myself and Tom are fellow high Command members. We have controled the situation. A situation Which is not the blame of anyone in the division command specifically. In the grand scheme of things one event created the others. Which was the unplanned abduction of myself Tom and gordon. We were not told it would happen.And Of which we handled in the least openly aggressive manor. So I've already delt with this situtation  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Richard Ransom

Can you please advise me Iam Division CO you know I would like to be kept adprised.
Also when I return full time there will be a Division Command Meeting I whant Mission Ideas for the next little while.
for the Station  and the Rivendell
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending