• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Division Mission Refocusing

Started by , February 14, 2006, 08:33:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

James Madison

I was not aware of problems with myself and you and Ransom. I want everything to be like it was. Only more organized."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Vincent Garhart

I believe that there has been enough bickering about this topic.  We all know your feelings about it and I personal will not allow anything of the sort to happen again.  
Now in the refocusing I also think we need to establish something.  so I put it to everyones opinion.  

Comments will be ignored it just means that if you absolutly do not agree with something PM the person responsible and deal with it in a way that is not on starfleetish but also easier.  
Starfleet Regulations will be followed to the letter by all parties and I will see to that.  Meaning no more:
Beaming through shields.
Kidnapping officers.
Jacked A storylines
Overriding senior ranking officers.
Comments please feel free to express them.   After all this is a game that is supposed to be fun.... I think.
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Not a problem. Its been done so far, if I am not mistaken.
 I appriciate being included in something division-wide, officially, at least.

Will Karelia

Don't worry, I (Taurik) will take care of any unneccessary plots on the Rivendell. As I posted there, I will delete them immediately. If you want a side-plot, plan it out, preferrably in the main Mission Planning. I rarely check this forum, so I probably won't see it here. Besides, since the divisions should be working together instead of simply doing their own thing, such plans would be better in the main Mission Planning forum.

I would also like to make sure everyone knows this. The divison staff does not own their division, they do not have absolute control over it. CO's are employed by the High Command to administrate over a small part of Expansion Fleet, because the High Command can't do it alone. But we have the power to step in and change just about anything we need to to keep it all running smoothly. I won't take any more of this unplanned bull. That's not how Expansion works. Unplanned stories are non-credible, and hurt the flow of the plot as a whole. If you can get something on the station that works and doesn't hurt the rest of the fleet, go right ahead. But when I see stuff that interrupts others, it's gone. I'll delete it without warning.

One more thing. The Rivendell. I was the captain of the Rivendell before many of you were even here. I'll follow orders in character, fine, but any more stunts like that "misson that overrides all previous orders" is out of line. The Rivendell is my ship, and I want to approve all missions that it goes on.
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell