• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Station Ops

Started by Jeremy Sullivan, June 25, 2004, 03:51:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Event Horizon

"...Energy..we need energy!"
"..Searching...ships at Dantor have all dissapeared! Gallifreyans are aware!"
"...Danger..Danger...Gallifreyans are becoming stronger..Energy..we need energy!"
*A huge cloud forms itself above Dantor*
"Scanning planet....Dantor is almost depleted...no signs of recovery...Gallifreyan thread is growing! Retreat!......"

*At that moment the huge cloud dissapears from planet Dantor and the planets atmosphere is at rest again. Sunbeams reach the surface; hurricanes dissapear and the sea is at rest. Dantor's biosphere is recharching slowly*

HK47

*Unknown ship drops out of warp before it cloaks again and disappears*
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a318/admiralkarelia/HK47.jpg" border="0">

Jim Raynor

"Alright, you heard the boss man! Jenkins, Bisenti, patrol the outlands north of the city! Mendoza, get your ass over here! You're with me, we've got the south side! All three of you, get to the Peregrines!"

Raynor and his three chosen marines jog to the neighboring fighter bay which held the classic but outdated Peregrine fighters, like those used in the Dominion War.
Major Jim Raynor
Commanding Officer, Special Forces Division
23rd Battalion, Starfleet Marines

Julian

EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Julian

=^=Fenix 4 to beam up=^=
*Julian and 3 of his officers, beamed to the delta flyer*
*about 5 mins later they beamed to the first mortar site with hvy phaser rifles and enough explosives to make the 20th century tv star Rambo to sh*t his pants*
Alright everyone get into position.
*Julian gets into position and gets a look at the first mortar site*
hmm... very strange
*to Julians suprise the mortar site was completely ungaurded*
Thats not right. Delta 3, throw a plasma grenade set at maximum burst at the mortar site and see what happens.
*The officer presses a button on the grenade and throws it at the mortar site. a few seconds later the grenade went off doing damage to the front site of the mortar placement*
... somethins goin on
*suddenly 10 Romulans with pcd's (personal cloaking device off:if thats right?? lol) decloaked surrounding the Admiral and his unit*
Take evasive action! *hides behind what looks like a fallen tree trunk. the romulans were now firing on them Julian making sure his officers are also hiding, even though they cant really get hit by standard firepower*
ok this is the official test. Delta 1, 2 and 3 run tactical program omega-1.
*suddenly the officers were shooting like crazy at the romulans using presice tactical decisions. One by one the Romulans were droping til there were only 2 left who were retreating*
Ok Delta 3 set up the plasma charges on the mortar site and lets get the hell outta here!
*the charges were placed and got out of the way in time b4 they went off*
Wohoo! i havem't had this much fun in years! this beats sitting at an office any day! alright lest get to that other mortar site and we will be done
EF Starfleet Command | S.S Avalon CO | In charge of the U.S.S Iroquois, U.S.S Normandy, S.S Avalon, and the Dantor base | Mission Planner.

Jase Jellico

Once making certain every hole had a marine shooting from it Jase turned to Eastwood, "Sir, what`s the situation in the rest of the city? Did the blackout affect any other positions as badly as it did mine?"
2nd Lt. Jase Jellico
Bravo Company
Phoenix-Alpha Squadron XO

John Bostic

OCC: miss Parker can you check which officers have reported in on the lancelot and tell me if I have anymore crew members, thanks John Bostic (a.k.a Martin Net.)
CO of Security on Starphoenix

Sarah Parker

OFF: But that's what the little people are here for, to save our butts. So sit back and make "ooh'' and ''aah'' sounds at their humming...
http://www.g4-hosting.net/~force198/ID-Parker.jpg" border="0">
S. Parker.

Legudon

*The Gallifreyans had felt the loss of the Naji'gat. The ships in orbit had dissapeared and energy had been lost. If the Gallifreyans were to push the Naji'gat back, it had to happen now. Therefor the humming growed stronger*
"They are becoming weaker! We must continue! We have lost one of our brothers but we may not give up now. Let his sacrafice not be for nothing"
*Legudon had spoken to his comrades who were still humming. He quickly follows their example and their humming is to be heared far outside the ruins of Starphoenix.*
Master of the Gallifreyan Order
Head of the Gallifreyan Sentinel Caste

Kawolsky

"I believe that if we recruit some bartender staff, say two or three (*Real people*) and promote the BlackBurn Pub and the BlackForest Restaurant, we could attract more people into the station. We should also look into recruiting fresh science recruits from the DSA, as, and I have noticed this, the Science crew compliment is low. I believe that if we approach cadets at the DSA and ask them if they would like a position here at Starpheonix, they are far more likely to come than if they just see the position on a data padd at the academy. Further more, and forgive me if I seem to be taking over the station here!, but I think that we should enforce stricter rules for LoA's as too many of the staff appear to be taking breaks (*Most posts are about 6 months old, some even 1 year!*) without authorization. I have already taken the liberty, as Security Chief, to send a list of open Security positions direct to the DSA. I have one open place for Security XO, and four deputy positions. I hope you do not mind?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Richard Ransom

*Ransom and Starwin Enters Operations*

*turns to Dean*

Starwin, as you are the Second Seniour Officer I am Bringing you as my Exec for the final Preps for the Mission.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Julian

Off: dont stop it now i just got here...

James Madison

"I've heard some comm channels of talk a a rogue newberry. If this is over that my first advise would be to call off your search. Hes never one to stay out of the picture long. He'll surface better than we could find him. and if he doesn't, well its not the worst thing in the world. My first order of business is to speak with General Powell."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/dougherty_matthew.jpg" border="0">
Admiral - High Command
Avalon Station CO

Clyde Eastwood

*Eastwood tryed mumbleing something but he was to out of energy and loosing blood fast to make sense of any word coming from him, he could only make slow sentences*

"Get........... message............ to Bal......akzar........ coming..... back...... to ....... position"
Lt Col Eastwood
XO Marine Battlion