• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Brig

Started by Kawolsky, April 16, 2006, 10:59:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

Iam Fleet Admiral Richard Ransom Commanding Officer of Fronter Division and if what whant to know who Iam look in Orbit my Starship is there the U.S.S Windsor and yes  Ensign I do know what DNA Technogligy can do these days.
and that ship can be my conformation, now ensign if you can be so kind  can and release me
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Weasly Cook

Cook was looking on with confusion.... he seemed to be thinking that their were two Sean's... but only one was on the floor, alas from the wound he topples forward.

Captain Smith is now living up to the saying about Simese Cat's, he was yowling so loud that it most like would be reaching the hallway outside. He was stalking around both figures, both most likely near death.

OCC: I do not want to loss my Character DO YOU HEAR ME? sorry for the caps, but cook is my oldest character in Expansion, and I will not loss him please, can you help him? someone?
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky grabbed his phaser as the women appeared, but on a closer look he realised it was Alexia and stood down*

"Alexia, hi. I don't know if you remember me? Lieutenant John Kawolsky? We were on the Unity together?"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Alexia

*Coming out of the trance like state she gets up from her sitting position and watched her men take cook to his room, then feeds Capt. Smith what looks to be a some kind of crumble from Alexia's pouch*

*Turning to face the others*

"I have done what I could for Cook, he will be unconscious for awhile, and his mental barrier that protects his mind has been somewhat repaired.  But he will be asleep for awhile and I suggest you allow him to sleep, hes been threw an ordeal that he should have died from if Sean concentrated hard enough.  But Sean, are you ready to leave ?"
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Balkazar

"You will be detained here and taken care of for the time being.  Now where is your daughter, perhaps she can bring more light to this situation then what your giving me."

"Lets see, lets recap, you come into a starfleet pub, attempt to harm a civilian with marines around, then you start babbling about things that are unheard of by us.  So unless one of these things show up and tells us your sane or your daughter can shed some light on this situation you put yourself in, or by some miracle your cleared of any viruses that could be altering your behavoir your going to be sitting in here for a very long time.  Am I clear?, you can either help me, help you.  Or you can stay in this cell and we will find out about these things you claim are trying to kill you and your daughter by ourselves.  Now choose which path youll go."
http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/8804/balkazaridcopyso3.jpg" border="0">

lucasbailey

*chuckles, looking at Elizabeth*

*Converses with her telepathically*

"Young man...I'm almost 73 years."

*sighs*

"Not as young as i used to be though..."
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Balkazar

"I tracked your daughter here down and asked her a few things, one of which is your insanity at the moment, because theres still not enough just cause to let you roam where you see fit yet, meaning theres alot of area's I dont know about.  For example, how did your daughter know so much about this supposed threat when she wasnt around at the time you met these felians ?, or where you got this dagger from, and Elizabeth claimed the hilt of the dagger changed shape ? when it really didnt ?, or perhaps you can explain to me why she wanted to see you and yet, theres still so much about this whole situation unclear.  I have enough to put you away for a very long time, while your daughter here as far as I know is the innocent bystandered in your ravings."

Balkazar

"Well Lucas, your out do what you need too do.  Take the Corellia."

<Nods to the Sergent as the signal to get his men ready for a lil trip>

"I have other duties to perform, so Eliza as I said your welcome to return to the Academy, Lucas good luck in your scans, but when your done you will report back to me and me alone, am I understood ?.  Ill tell starfleet when the time is needed, understand me!"

Kawolsky

Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Kawolsky

"Very well then."

*Kawolsky left the brig*
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Chris Newberry

General Newberry walks in with an alien followed close by and heads to Cooks cell and see's Sean on the floor, then see's the injury to Cook.

"Selmak do your job. Heal the Commander and I will take care of Sean."

Sean

*Looks*

Who are you you look like some one I know but I just do'nt know who who are and who is this Sean I been hearing about

Dyien

A shadowious person moves passed the brig holding cells, and Alexia could barely detect anything but a difference in air currents before it was gone.

An strange alien continues down the deserted corridor in his cloaked.
Dyien
Shadow Agent

lucasbailey

"It doesn't matter. They're gone, it's all gone..."

"You do, well...forgive me for not being flattered. It really doesn't matter much whether you know who i am, except to settle the fact of my identity, and whether i am sane or not. Which i am sane."

"I never said a thing. Your tactics won't hold up in a court."

lucasbailey

"She doesn't realize it, but i told her through stories...anecdotes, i'd sit with her when she was little and tell her stories. In the stories, was everything she told you. She is a very strong psychic mr. balkazar. You don't get it do you?"

*looks at his daughter, looks back at balkazar*

"The hilt does change, trust me. You just have to have enough psychic prowness/awareness to see it. The felians are gods when it comes to their psychic ability."

*pauses*

"You see, what i tell you 'is' true. And..."

*looks down, as if he's hiding something, shakes head*

"Trust me...I'm not lying..."

*closes his eyes for a second, grimacing*

OFF: David, just go with the fact that the hilt does change...okay? It's a big part of what is to happen later. Thanks...