• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Science Department Comm Board

Started by Pierre Louis Assis, March 11, 2003, 04:18:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pierre Louis Assis

(======Priority Message======)

Mr. Stuart, please check if we have the following equipment on the base:

01 Medium sized power core

01 Ressonating energy matrix (Make sure it can sustain the standard shield harmonic frequencies!)

10 Standard energy relays

07 Isolinear control matrixes or bioneural counterparts (bioneural would be better, but isolinear controllers can do)

07 Mark IV field emmiters (I guess we have some mark III that were intended to be used on our labs' containment fields, and they may be modified to work for no more than three weeks)

01 Type VII field amplifier (I think we can modify our interplexic beacon to do the job, but I'd like to do this only if nothing else works)
-----------------------------------

This equipment will be used to build a shield system for our planetary station. If you think I forgot anything, please let me know.

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

mahGNUs

*Captain mah' GNUs, Captain Assis, Commodore T'Hain, Fleet Admiral Nocturnus and Ms. Ayala arrives at the Scientific Research Facility*

Captain Assis, it's now.. "you're show".

*Captain mah' GNUs actually tries to smile*

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief
Starphoenix Planetary Base - Dantor

Pierre Louis Assis

Welcome, Mr. Pearson. It is nice to know that the Lattes crew is arriving. By the way, I will be your CO there too.

While we are here, I would apreciate if you helped me setting up the equipment that has arrived on the Lancelot.

*looks to Lt. Cmdr. Stuart as he enters the room*

Oh, this is Lt. Cmdr. James Stuart. He will be my XO on the Lattes and is in charge of the Archaeology Department here on the base.

There is also Cmdr. Daishin Kensuke, but he's almost never here... He's our Xenobiologist. (OFF: He's having some trouble with his internet connection and isn't posting much lately...)

What is your field of expertise, Mr. Pearson?

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Hello Mr Pearson. Sorry Captain, I was just informed that the Lattes was already coming. And I must say, it was quite a surprise that Comodore T Hain appointed me as XO!

Pierre Louis Assis

Yes, Mr. Stuart. Mr. Pearson, come with us. And during the tim e you are not on the Lattes I will put you in charge of the Xenobiology Department for as long as Dr. Daishin Kensuke is away.

*leaves the building and heads to the transporter room*

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Lt. Commander Stuart reporting in Captain Assis.
I know that our areas are very different, but I am sure i can serve you well arround here. I understand that the  Science facillity is not yet build, so i can offer my assistence to finish it (althout it is far beyond my speciallization, I am still quite fresh out of the academy).
As for my working station, i don´t think i will need more than an extra room with some space, computer terminals, geological and chemical analysis eqquippament, as soon as it woudn´t be a problem to provide, due to the priority of more critical needs.

Daishin Kensuke

About the shore life-scan, the results and my initial findings proved to be very inspiring. I found a beautiful colony of celenterated beings (a coral reef) that have very rare characteristcs (in fact I only saw something like that in the reefs of omicron-6) such as a pale pink bioluminescence, and a amazing translucid matrix. I discovered more species too but this I'll report later.
I think I'll collect some specimen and place them in the few tanks that I found in the lab. Don't worry about the conditions. I have the unusual skill of taking care of such creatures mannualy. I'll report later about this too.

And yes, I would like to have drink after work Dr.Stuart.
I'm looking forward to have my first drink at our base's Bar & Grill.

Commander Daishin Kensuke, PhD. Xenobiology officer -- StarPhoenix planetary base

Pierre Louis Assis

*walks in and lokos surprised to see no one*

Hum... I guess I got here early... Whats that? *takes the PADD that's next to the comm board*

Oh, good... I guess I'll walk to the Astrometrics... It's a bit far, but the view is good... And this fog is somewhat refreshing!

Computer, record audio message for Dr. Daishin Kensuke.

Recording

Good morning doctor. Me and Mr. Stuart are going to be working at the Astrometrics Station today. Though it is not yet finished, some computers are online and we have the data collected by the prospection probes to work on. If you'd like to join us there, the maglev left of the crew's quartes can teke you there.

End recording.

Recording ended. Send message to personal quarters?

Yes. Play it wen he wakes up.

*walks out of the room*

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Eddie Pearson

Lt. Cmdr. Pearson, reporting for temporary duty.  I am the USS Lattes Cheif Science Officer, but I am working here until she arrives.
The Firefly

Pierre Louis Assis

Don't get too excited, Mr. Stuart... It's only becouse we have no higher ranking officer... *looks serious*

Hey! Don't look me like that! Did you believe me? *laughs* Of course you're the right choice for the job! And I am sure you'll make me proud of having you as XO...

The Lancelot should be landing soon... Let's wait outside for the crates, shall we?

(OFF: Please continue posting on the Construction Site thread)

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Eddie Pearson

"My field of expertise is molecular and cellular biology"
The Firefly

Eddie Pearson

The Firefly