• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Astrometrics Station

Started by Pierre Louis Assis, March 18, 2003, 06:44:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pierre Louis Assis

Very well Mr. Stuart... I'll stay here and wait for Mr. Daishin...
Major Pierre Louis Assis
CSO- StarPhoenix Planetary Base
CO - USS Lattes

Pierre Louis Assis

*beams down*

Computer, lights.

*beeps*

Computer, ativate all terminals. Enter configuration mode, authorization Assis-2643-Kappa.

Sensor array configuration mode enabled

Good...

=A= Assis to mah'GNUs and Skol =A=

Captain mah'GNUs and Fleet Captain Skol, I am at the Astrometrics Station waiting for you so we can configure the sensor array.

=A= Assis out =A=

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Pierre Louis Assis

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Skol

Captain mahGnus! You are already here. Should we wait for Captain Assis to  begin?
Fleet Captain Skol
Chief Of Operations - Starphoenix Planetary Base

Skol

Very Well. If you excuse me Captain mahGNUs, I have business to attend.

*leaves*

Fleet Captain Skol
Chief Of Operations - Starphoenix Planetary Base

Event Horizon

"Energy...receiving lots of energy!.."
"Gallifreyans are trying to fight us....But we have lots of energy.."
"They are becoming weaker...we must overwhelm them..we shall oppose them.."
*Then the storm on Dantor increases and several buildings of the Starphoenix base collaps by the power of nature.
"..We still need energy...Dantor is almost depleted...to oppose the Gallifreyans we need more energy..."
"..Searching...Searching...Energy coming to us...ships are entering this part of space..."
At that moment the energycloud in space went away from planet Dantor and set course for the incoming vessels.

* enters the room, sits on a chair and starts programing something into a tricorder *

That would not be desirable at all! Your assistence is much appreciated Captain. If you like, I could discuss the disposal of the suttle with Commodore T Hain myself, since i already brought you so much trouble.

I am familiared with the Metreonic Cascade efects. If such event ever happened in this planet it most certanlly would leave a tray on the geological formation. But as you can see on the earlier sensor sweeps, those silex similar rock pieces are not natural from that region of the planet. You could find them about 500 km or so to north, and sice there so small pieces, but not small enough to be nattural sediments from intemperation, i belive it was some how transporded. The countinous line these elements appear from its source, might indicate some kind of primitive ocupation.  But it is still a very long shot. That is why i need to take some closer scans with the modified tricorder or with some more appropried instruments. Well sir, if you donĀ“t mind, I am quite ansious to make the request to the commodore.

Pierre Louis Assis

*Stands up and leaves the Astrometrics station*

*Enters the maglev*

Living complex

*The maglev hums and rushes towards the main living complex*

(Edited by Pierre Louis Assis at 9:05 pm on Mar. 22, 2003)

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

mahGNUs

*Enters the room*

Greetings gentlemen. Shall we begin?

Captain mah' GNUs
Tactical/Security Chief
Starphoenix Planetary Base - Dantor

Pierre Louis Assis

*beams down, smiling*

Greetings Fleet Captain. Captain mah'GNUs... *nods his head*

Nice to have you here... Computer, start configuration mode. Authorization Assis-2643-Kappa.

Command codes verified

*sits on a meeting desk that holds a large screen with a holoprojector on its center and signals for Skol and mah'GNUs to do the same*

Computer, display present configuration of sensor probes orbiting planet Dantor.

*a hologram forms, displaying the planet, surrounded by many small probes, that are highlited with a big blue starfleet insignia*

This is a new display system that is being tested on a few locations. In a few years Starfleet hopes to have this replace the old computer displays... At least the ones that would be more efficient if working in three dimensions. I am sure the helm stations on most ships will be like this in some ten to fifteen years....

But let's get to work, shall we? I'd like to hear your ideas for the use of the probes. As you know, they will scan the sector for subspace anomalies and stellar phenomena, just to name a few scientific projects that have landed on my desk, sent by many researchers from the Federation and the Klingon Empire...

It seems that the Delta quadrant has finally got the attention it deserves. *smiles*

Also, we will be condictin geological and archaeological surveys on planet Dantor, using the probes planetary sensors. This will include a comprehensive study of the cause of all those terrible storms we are already familiar with.

*smiles again and looks at the two vilcans, waiting for their opinions*

Computer, tea, green, hot.

*a cup of tea appears on the replicator on the wall behind to his chair. he starts drinking it.*

Major Pierre Louis Assis
CO - USS Lattes

Randall Sanchez

OFF: Just to let you all know, the first Expansion Yearbook is now available on the Expansion online store. It includes a bunch of articles and biographies, and alot of "mission logs" too of missions of the past year. And there's gonna be a second one later this year, including lots of missions from the Avalon, Starphoenix, Intel, FSS and Omega division.
Don't forget that when you buy a yearbook, you help support expansionfleet.com  
Just check here: http://www.cafeshops.com/expansion.8971411" target="_blank">http://www.cafeshops.com/expansion.8971411  
Captain Randall Sanchez
Captain USS Evolution
Avalon Division
http://idcards.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/ID-sanchez.jpg" border="0">

Event Horizon

"...Energy..we need energy!"
"..Searching...ships at Dantor have all dissapeared! Gallifreyans are aware!"
"...Danger..Danger...Gallifreyans are becoming stronger..Energy..we need energy!"
*A huge cloud forms itself above Dantor*
"Scanning planet....Dantor is almost depleted...no signs of recovery...Gallifreyan thread is growing! Retreat!......"

*At that moment the huge cloud dissapears from planet Dantor and the planets atmosphere is at rest again. Sunbeams reach the surface; hurricanes dissapear and the sea is at rest. Dantor's biosphere is recharching slowly*