• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission One: Renegades

Started by Event Horizon, April 05, 2005, 09:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vorak

OFF:
Apparently an email has been sent to some of you, stating that Alpha is separating again to another board. I wish to notify you that this "decision" was not in any way discussed with Expansion Fleet High Command, and is rather disrespectful after all the work I have done for everyone here. This "decision" is therefore NOT backed up by Expansion Fleet, nor recognised.
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Chris Newberry

Before 1st Lt. Richerd walks onto the bridge.

Major Brown, Have the prisoners from the Romulan scout ship moved to Kennedy Station and start repairs on the scout ship. We will be keeping it for ourselves. I will inform the New York of the change of the Time Table and get 2 more hours here for the repairs and that should give them enought time to figure out what wrong with there main computer core, I said and have all extra supplies moved to both Reliance, the scout ship, and the New York B with extra personnel as well.

Then 1st Lt. Richerd walk's onto the bridge.

"General, 1st Lt. William Richerd reporting for duty sir."

I return the salute.

"Welcome aboard the Reliance, 1st Lt. Richerd, I will need status checks on all systems related to Tactical in 1.5 hours from now, General Newberry replied."

Aron Wanner

Good work Powell...take us to maximal warp and weapons on standby
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

Mike Powell

*Returns message*

"Proceed with cuation major, track down the scout ship and disable it and bring it back here."
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

Patrick Brown

Aye Sir.
==^== Reliance to Strike teams this  is Major Brown  transfer all Romluan Prisioners to Kennady station  and assit in in geting ot operational ==^==
==^== Bridge to Engineing this is Major Brown sent all avable repair teams to the Romluan scout ship and get it operastional==^==
==^==  Oak To Major Brown iam sending the teams now==^==
then Major Brown walks over  to   1st Lt. Richerd.
Welcome 1st Lt Iam Major Brown Xo of the reliance I whant you to give me a formal report  of all our weapon systems when you report to  Lt.General  Newberry.
==^== Repair team one to Reliance in 1 hour  45  minites the Romluan Scout ship Fully operational and Combat ready==^==
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

William Richerd

Yes Sir.

Will replies giving another salute, he then walks over to the weapons control station and begins to run level four scans on the weapons and tatical systems. exactly twenty five seconds later he turns and faces General Newberry

Sir, all tatical systems checks out green across my board.

He then punchs info into a PADD and getting up walks over to Major Brown and salutes him before giving him the PADD

All weapon system check out Sir. Here is the report you asked for.

Will then turns from Major and walks back to his post before sitting in the chair in front of his control station. he then turns to General Newberry

Sir when i signed up for the Reliance, i was never told that she had a Clocking device onboard, When did she aquire one?
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Richard Brown

==^==  Uss Reliance This is the Uss Newyork Lt.Brown Chief Tactial Officer We are following the Breen warship We will Meet up with you when we can ==^== This was on a secure Channel
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Chris Newberry

General Wanner, I am placing you in command of the Strike Teams aboard the Reliance and New York B. I have been recalled back to the station but I will be keeping the Romulan scout ship sending by until I leave and join up with you.

I walk over to the Tactical Console and press a botton on it. The Reliance now disappears and the modified cloaking device comes online.

Any questions about the cloaking device, since this is what you will be using to infiritate Romulus II and set strike teams down, I ask?

Simon Rajnus

**a comm from the USS newyork comes in over the channel to the USS reliance and DIV Black Fire**
This is Captain Rajnus we will be there in a second........**soon the Newyork drops out of warp and notices the battle going on**
Captain malcom......Captain Aron.......Fall back to these coodinates *sends the fall back coodinates* We will try and draw there fire.......and give you the chance to hit them where it hurts........Do as much damage as you can......We wont beable to win this fight.........I highly suggest you both do what I say.........Btw Good to see your still alive Col. Aron I guess im pulling your chest nuts out of the fire once again............Then the communications Cut out as the Newyork enters the fray**

http://images.snapfish.com/3423435523232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3247%3E%3A53%3E452%3EWSNRCG%3D323276%3C335%3A%3B8nu0mrj" border="0">

Patrick Brown

Just as Col.Powel Left the Reliance Major Brown turned to General Wanner.
Sir, what are your orders?
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Aron Wanner

Thank you...

*Pushes a button*

The New York is on a interceptcourse, they will be here soon..

occ= Powell? do you know if we can expect more crew?

William Richerd

1st LT William Richerd walks unto the bridge seeing the cammanders he stops and give them a military salute.

"General, 1st Lt. William Richerd reporting for duty sir."
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Mike Powell

"General, we are now droping out of warp and entering the battle. All hands Red Alert and report to your battle stations We are now entering battle."
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

Aron Wanner

Powell, we have an meeting in the Conferance Room..

Let's go..

Aron Wanner

Quote (Chris Newberry @ April 14 2005,11:16)
General Wanner, I am placing you in command of the Strike Teams aboard the Reliance and New York B.

Well...Colonel Powell, can you give me a status of your maco on board..