• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission One: Renegades

Started by Event Horizon, April 05, 2005, 09:32:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Brown

Major Brown was standing on the Bridge just waiting for the Col.Powel to get back so they can start there Mission then  Lieutenant Colonel Kane Yelled out Sir the Uss Newyork there Shields and Weapond Systems are powering up.  Then Major Brown Ran over to the Tatical Sation looked at what she was seeing  ==^== Computer open a channel to the Uss Newyork==^==
==^= Uss Newyork this is the Uss Reliance Major Brown Speaking what is going on over there
Commander Bashir please repond
==^==
==^== Computer send Mesage==^==
Mr Kane is the trasporter on-line
Kane: only room one
ok tell them to stand by I might go over there
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

Aron Wanner

All station report in!

*Takes the captain seat*

Helm plot an intercept course for the New York

Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

Chris Newberry

Incoming Message From New York B.

Reliance, I am sending cooridates to meet up with the New York, we have sustain major damage to the warp drive and need a tow back to Kennedy.

Cooridates sent.

Lt. General Christopher Newberry out.

Patrick Brown

Then after a 5 minite wait Major Brown heard the message from the Newyork.
kane: sir i have just detected a Romluan scout ship bearing 402 by 134 mark 4  distance 20,000 KM
YELLOW ALERT
then The Relinance Shields whent up
==^==Computer Open a coded channel to SS Kennady==^==
==^== SS Kennady this is the Uss Reliance we have detected a cloaked Romluan Scout ship I have ordered the Reliance to Yellow alert  Iam Major Brown First Officer Of the Reliance our Commanding officer is on bord the station   what are your orders?==^==
==^== Bridge to Engineing==^==
Mr Oak start up the Warp engines ==^==
==Engineing to Bridge==^==
Aye sir but it will take one hour before we will have Warp Capabilty i gave give you full Impalse right now==^==
Major Brown sits in the command Chair and waits for his orders from SS Kennady turns to the Tatical station Mr Kane how long will it take us to get were that Romluan Scot ship
Kane 4.7 Minites
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Richard Brown

Then the Comm came Active==^== USS Reliance This is the Uss Newyork Lt.Brown Speaking we have been engaged by a Breen Warship and have taken minor Damage please increase speed on our Posstion   ==^==

Patrick Brown

Major Brown Walks onto the Bridge and walk over to the Co of the Reilance Stands to Attanstion and salutes Sir Major Brown Your New XO Reporting as Ordered

Patrick Brown

Helm:Sir we are withing 2000 km of Kennady were do you what me to put the Romluan scout ship
Helm put the Romluan scount ship next to the Uss Newyork
Helm: Yes Sir

Cancel Red Alert
Kane: Yes sir

Helm  go in a holding patteren
Helm:Yes Sir
==^== SS Kennady this is Uss Reliance requesting primission to Dock with our Presant ==^==

Aron Wanner

*To New York*
Yes Simon! See you over there! We need to get a drink in the Mess hall

Johnson, Fall back!
Full warp to SS Kennedy!

Patrick Brown

Major Brown was siting in the Command chair on bord of the Bridge then Lt.Gen Newberry Maj.Gen Warnner and COl.Powel Beam on to the Bridge Major Brown Jumps up and Salutes.
Yes sir it is a persure to meet you to sir
*Turns to COl Powel*
Sir strike team one to five are still on bord the Romluan Scout ship we captered a crew of 225 strike team six were injered in the attack they will be back on duty tomrow evening and also the chief Enginer increast engine output by 5.8%
*Turns back to Lt.Gen Newberry*
Sir we have captered a Romluan Scout Ship and in 2 hours er can get it fully operational if we do that in the pending mission  if we are to attack the Romluan fleet that ship could be used as a suprise and also could we keep that ship with the Marines  I hope that it dos'nt go to the FSS or Section 31.
OOC: My charcter has the knowage about Section 31 becuse he has ALPHA-TWO and LEVEL 4 access the history of Major Brown is that he came from begin in Classifed asignments

Patrick Brown

Kane: Sir Times up
did they repond at all
Kane: No sir
==^== Bridge to all hands  strike teams one two three four five and six you have two minites to mount up  and take the Romluan Scount ship==^==
*Two Minies later*
Kane:Sir all strike teams ready
==^==Bridge to tasporter rooms Energize==^==
Kane: Sir our teams are abord the Romluan Ship
==^== Bridge to Trasporter Room Keep a transporter lock on our team at all times==^==
==^== Srike team one to reliance we have taken the Romluan Engine room we were able to stop them they were trying to overload the Warp core and we are hold a point defece postion strike team two and three are doing a secuity sweep skrike teams five and six are heading for the Bridge==^==
==^==Reliance to Strike team five and six  keep an eye out for Bridge defences==^==
Major Brown was now pacing  the Bridge waiting to hear word that the Romluan ship is taken
==^== Strike team six to Relinace we are pined down on deck two ==^==
==^== Reliance to Strike team five what is your satus ==^==
==^== Strike team five to Relinance we have taken the Bridge Stike team six and us decided to splet up on deck two to take the bridge==^==
==^==Strike team two move to deck two to help pull strike team six out of a spot==^==
==^== Strike team two to Reliance we are en route==^==
==^== Strikr team two to Reliance we have covered sSkrike team six srike team six need to be med-evac out of here==^==
==^== Bridge to Sickbay prepare for injerys==^==
==^== Bridge to Trasproter room beam strike team six to sickbay==^==
==^== Strike team one to reliance Mission Success ==^==
Helm actvate tracter beam and take us and the Romluan ship back to kenney
Helm:Yes Sir
==^== USS Reliance to SS Kennady we have a Mission success we are now en route back expected Eta 1 hour  ==^==

Dean Starwind

*A transmission soon is receaved by all ships involved in the battle.*

"This is Rear Admiral Starwind. All ships are to fall back from this sector and disengage the battle immediatly. Admiral Sullivan and myself are asuming command of the war with the Romulans. Return to SS Kennedy asap to re-organize and plan a Larger, more thought out, and effective battle plan to dish out to the Coalition. Starwind out."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Chris Newberry

Lt. General Newberry, Major General Wanner, and Colonel Powell beam directly to the bridge of the Reliance.

Major Brown, it is persure to meet you finally. I am Lieutenant General Christopher Newberry, head of Marine Intell here at Alpha Intell, i said.

(Brown, Wanner isn't a Lt. General yet. I am. I just wanted to correct you at that one point mainly.)

Aron Wanner

=/\= We are on our way! =/\=

Helm, maximal warp!

Helm= Yes sir!

Richard Brown

==^== Uss Reliance this is the Uss Newyork we are entering a Neabula to under go our repairs and hide from the breen  our signal in there will be down to ship to ship this is Lt.Brown Speaking ==^== heavy staic could ne heard over the comm