• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 01: S Agent Contact

Started by Chris Newberry, August 08, 2005, 10:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Chris turns to both Agent S Vek and Colonel Brown.

"Colonel, as of now you field promoted to full colonel. If I get court marshalled over this then it me that will. Change course for heading to the nebula."

"Patrick, send a message to your uncle to meet up with use there. What ship is he in command of anyways?"

Chris Newberry

" Admrial, can you please beam over to the Night Walker. We are de activating our transporter inhibitors. I need to talj with you personaly."

Richard Ransom

well we can use Starbase 12 sence mr.Jarret will be gone we can sneak in I have only one other ship at starbase 12 the Harbour Grace which is under tempary Command of Captian Stephen Sisko who is Commanding Officer of Starbase 12.
we should get a move on soon
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Chris Newberry

S Vek, after we de dock from here, you get to go on a FSS Manhut for our equipment. Admrial, prepare for de docking proceedures, we heading for the Habor Grace now.

I will be sending a message for the Marines to stand down since we are leaving and they won't know where were going after I transmit.

Here goes nothing Chris thinks.

Channel opens.

"All Marines on Dantor, under orders by myself, Lieutenant General Newberry, I hereby order all Marines to stand down. I am currently on the USS Night Walker under a very important mission. Newberry out."

Admiral, now we need to leave fast.

Richard Ransom

Patrick:Yes Sir.
==^== Inercomm:Evacuate outer hull==^==
Iam pushing the combat systems to full power I got shields to 81% this might blow out the entire power grid so we can have full power for very long 2 hours tops

Patrick Brown

------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Chris Newberry

After what seemed like a decaded, Lieutenant General Newberry walks onto the Defiant Cruiser Night Walker that is currently landed on the surface of Planet Dantor.

Most of the systems are down but some where still operational. Only the Navigation, and Comm systems where still working since it landed 3 days ago.

Computer: Comm system re routed to USS Hight Walker.

Newberry: Computer, activate delay comm channel. Level 4 encrytion.

Computer: Channel Open.

Newberry: Agent S Vek, this is Lieutenant General Newberry, I need to speak with you in person at the earliest available time.

Newberry: Send message.

Computer: Message Sent.

Patrick Brown

No Problem Mr.S Vek

Sir 4 hours till Starbase 12

Richard Ransom

*then in a blue light Admiral Ransom beamed off the Ship*
then the Windsor Jump to Warp

Admiral Ransom looks around the Room
PATRICK BROWN WHY THE HELL DID YOU USE THE CODE
I WAS IN FROUNT OF HIGH COMMAND NAMLY HOBSON SO EXPLANE YOUR SELF
Stops yelling
*and sees newberry*
oh sorry Chirs last time I saw you you were on Earth how are you doing i mean how was your carre and why iam I here?

Chris Newberry

"First I going to hurt him, then I going tosend him to the Alpha Quadrant to face a lot of charges including sabatoge. At the moment, I need a place to dock the Night Walker so that we can get it totally repaired and operational.

At the end of Chris sentence, the lights on the bridge goes out for a full minute before coming back on.

Richard Ransom

mr. S Vex lay in cour 103 by 232 mark 1 full Impluse in the station then chage course to 221 by 772 mark 4 Warp 9
Colonel Brown once we leave the station actvaite Sensour Cloak
*taos communcater*
==^== COmputer open space doors emerency open ==^==
with that the Noghtr walker whent to warp

Chris Newberry

I have sent in request for the USS Arrowhead, an Antilles class, and the USS Thunder Strike, an Galaxy Mark 3 to head this way.

(You most likely know where I pulled these names off of my head from.)

I guess it's time to let the Marines know where we are.

Opens the comm channel to Dantor.

"This is General Newberry to Dantor Marines. I am overriding my last order. I'm sending cooridates and request immediate help. Romulan forces have almost completely disable the Night Walker and Harbor Grace. This is a Emergency Distress cal....... Static starts to come throught...

Patrick: Romulan ships bearing 949 by 74. There cloaked and crossing into Federation space.

Chris: Bring combat systems online to full power. Evacate crew from the outer hull.

Chris Newberry

Prv. Johnson, whats the current eta back to Dantor?

2 hours sir.

Good, I will be in my quarters. If anything comes up, you know where I will be General.

Chris then turns and walks off the bridge of the Night Walker.

Patrick Brown

Lt.Colonel Brown walks onto the Bridge
*salutes Lt.General newberry*
Sir, I decided to go along with Gamma team.

S Vek

"Yhank you Colonel for letting my ship on. My crew will be appreicated." S Vek then turns to General Newberry. "General, we need to reach the Nebula soon. If we can get there, I can help you get the Night Walker to fully operational. The nebula I speak of can jamm all sensors and tactical sensor locks. We won't be attack or seen unlesss them are looking with there eyes."
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces
Katorlian 2nd Special Ops Forces.