• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 01: S Agent Contact

Started by Chris Newberry, August 08, 2005, 10:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Damn, I going to hate this a lot. Patrick, try and get command function back uo soon. S Vek open comm channel.

"Channel open sir."

"USS Windsor, this is Lieutenant General Christopher Newberry, on the Marine Defiant Crusier Starship USS Night Walker. We are about to re enter the nebula, please follow us in and we can talk. Where having system matic failures and could lose main power soon. Night Walker out."

S Vek, change course and head back into the nebula.

Chris Newberry

"It may not do much good. If I did and they trace us back and don't stand down then they will know where to find us.

(btw: this is apart of the mission for them to try and find us.)

Chris Newberry

After the warbird was destroyed by S Vek forces, auxillary power comes online and brings the shields to 20 % compatity.

Chris: What the status on the forward weapons array?

Patrick: There about to come online. We will only have 54 % effienty out of them.

Chris: Good enought... Fire when ready and try and get impulse engines online. I don't want to be a sitting dock here.

John: Right away sir..... Sir, I picking up a New Orleans class firagte entering the system.

Chris: It must be the Lothrolien then. Hail them.

John: Hailing now.

"Colonel Powell, this is General Newberry. Cover our ship for the next 5 minutes. We trying to bring some of the primary systems online. I barly have comm unites working now... Static interruptes again..."

S Vek

A dark red beam of light appears and disappears in seconds leaving a tall alien in a dark suit which is hiding his head and body from being seen.

"General, you ask for me. My ship is in stationary orbit cloaked by standing regulations." said the alien. "Yes, I have ask for you. I wish to know where the station that you told me about is located at." replied Lt. General Newberry.

"Twenty Light years from Dantor system close to a Class 4 Nebula." answered the alien.

After he finished a male Marine officer walks onto the dark bridge and didn't notice Agent S Vekk, the alien.

"Sir, I decided to go along with Gamma team." said Lt. Colonel Brown. General Newberry turns and answers. "Thank you Colonel Brown, I may need you for this mission. Lets proceed to lift off before the rest of the Marines know what happening."
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces
Katorlian 2nd Special Ops Forces.

Patrick Brown

Oh I see welcome
Computer:Suttle bay Door Closing
General do you whant me to contact my Uncle Admiral Ransom?
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Richard Ransom

"We are In Lt.General Whats going on
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

Patrick:we have minimun Combat capblites as we have shields phasers working so far  we could try to disable her?
we need to get to the Harbour Grace she is in dore strates her Captian a Captian Sisko has been keeping her together the worst part is the bugs in the Hatbour Grace which was'nt known I got her Hidin in a solour system 30 Light years away at Warp 9 three  days till we get there

Chris Newberry

I hope that will be enought.

50 Romulan Warbirds and 5 Romulan Bird of Prey enter federation space. They start dividing and 5 warbirds and all the brids of prey go after the Night Walker.

"Crap. Fire at will. Target to disable or destroy."

The bridge of the Night Walker brightens up as phaser fire hits the shields and get deflected.

"Shields down to 77 percent."

Patrick Brown

Thank you Sir, I agree
Patrick goes over to Ops.
Computer:Warp Core powering up Primary Systems on-line Main powerr on-line Command functions on-line
*the bridge then was lit up*
Sir, we are fully powered ready to lift off
Then Patrick taps a few buttons
Computer:Airlock sealed Transport inhibaters on-line
Sir, I got Tatical,Helm and Engineing tided in at the Ops station
I can get us Warp speed in 5 mins
Lateral thusters on line
The Ship Shook as it lifted off
Moveing ahead 1/4 Impluse power
3 mins till Space
The Defint Class flew pass Starphoniex base and headed for Space.
Entering Standered Orbit
Iam actvateing Sensour Cloak now
Sir I get get us Warp 9.95 for 37 hours tops
whats the course heading.

Patrick Brown

Thank you Sir.
Patrick taps some controls
Computer:Helm COntrol on-line

ooc: rodger that see you tomrrow

Patrick Brown

COmputer:Bridge COntrol System Failure
Damm
The lights of the Bridge flickerd and the consols fickured
Patrick pulled the panel off the Ops station and started to get command functions on-line

Richard Ransom

WHAT,
he has been investagating the sabatoge of Starbase 12

Chris Newberry

"That can be arrange and thank you."

Chris turns to both Patrick and S Vek.

"Mr. Brown, shut down all systems except life support, helm, command, and warp core."

"S Vek, set course bearing 193 by 41 by 122. Course Star Base 12. Warp 7.9 will do."

"Eta at warp 7.9 will put us about 1.7 hours from SB 12 Admiral."

Richard Ransom

Romluans
Computer: Warp Drive main control system by pased unknown configeration Safty Procols in effect
COmputer override safty protocols authorization BrownAlphatango23
COmputer:Warp drive on-line
Patrick: a little trick I learned its like customaizeing a car

Patrick:now all whats left is the tatical systems and I took a look at them there a real mess they have to be rebuild.
From reports I have read both those Romluan Officers were there when the crew of the Uss Newyork-B was captures. and Patrick that was a smart idea with the shuttles
Patrick: Had to use something that worked

Chris Newberry

Thank you. I don't want anyone know that where hear or I not going into details as to what will happen.