• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 01: S Agent Contact

Started by Chris Newberry, August 08, 2005, 10:18:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

Patrick Aye sir, the Romluans will get a surprise.
*kaxaon when off as the Night walker lowered cloak and raise sheilds and weaponds*
Patrick:two warbird have change course and are heading for us. our Combat system readness is at 54% but I think i could still keep on with the fight.
*the ship sook as it was attacked*
Patrick:returnung fire

Richard runs over to the the Engine station*
Iam puting some Warp power into the shields back up generators 4,5,6 are coming on-line and iam puting all that power over to you Colonel.
Patrick:aye
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

MalcomReed

No more warnings will be given. Wheather it slows our missions or occurs on our boards you were told not to involve the FSS in your mission. We reserve the ability to prevent you from doing such. The  USS Reliance is the ship of the FSS, as it always was when Alpha merged. You have no permission from the command of the FSS to carry out any mission on or using our things for your own. If you do not withdraw we will lodge complaint to the High Command and seek action to be taken for your disregard to fellow divisions.

Malcom Reed
FSS CO
http://imageshack.us" target="_blank">http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9929/red8wo.jpg" border="0">
Rear Admiral Malcom Reed
Starfleet Intellience Director
Intelligence Division

William Richerd

=A= General Newberry, This is Captain William Richerd of the Lothlorien, We are between you and the attacking Romulans, also it is good to see that you are in one piece, would you like to be beam over? Richerd out. =A=
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Patrick Brown

Well General Newberry the  Lothlorion detected some Romluan Coloiaion problems on a Coloney I am taking the Nightwalker to Investgate then I will head home it only puts us 15 hours from Dantor.
Engeiner:Sir I got Warp 9 Ready
Helm Increase to Warp 9 and re compute E.T.A
Helm:aye. E.T.A is 1 1/2 days
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Mike Powell

*An alarm sounded and Colonel Mike Powells face appeared on the main view screen.*

"Uss Night Walker. This is Colonel Mike Powell. You h ave not recieved clearance to luanch and to leave the planet. You are to immediatly land on the planet and shut down the warp core and evacuate the ship. If you fail to acknoledge this your ship will be fired upon."

*The Uss lothlorian intercepts the Defiant class ship and raises sheilds and weapons are on stand by.*
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

Richard Ransom

*INcoming Transmission*

==^==
Red Leader Confirms ==^==

Richard Ransom

==^== This is Admiral Ransom to Federation Ship Respond==^==

Chris Newberry

Chris looked alarmed,

"Mark Jarret is at your star base."

"Yes he is stationed at Star Base 12. Why??"

Mark Jarret, is Major Mark Jarret of the FSS. He is Chief of Black Ops., and Commanding Officer of the Black fire, there main Intelligence ship.

Jarret and me have some background including him  sabatoging a ship for the former Task Force Gamma. The ships Name is USS Amsterdam....

I don't know his mission but he is dangerous as all of FSS under the command of Field Marshal Malcolm Reed.

Patrick Brown

Aye Sir.
Parick goes over to the Ops station and powerdown the ship execpt those systems
just then the ship jump to Warp
Sir the ship is a wreak shes falling to pieces I can barly matain ship systems its will take me 5 weeks at least to get er in any shape for combat the Sensour cloak fused the power net as well as her being in Orbit for an year she has'nt been matained  and shes dyeing she needs a 6 month re-fit really but I can get the ship goed in 5 weeks and fully ready for combat.
The Ship started to shack as she dropes out of Warp.
Thats it sir the Warp drive is fused we lucky we got this far with her preping for Docking
As the Nightwalker glided into the Starbase she when by the Harbour Grace and docked in Dock bay one which was the nly repar bay repared so far
Switching to Docking mode
then Sparks flew on the Bridge
Computer: All Bridge functions off-line
Thats it sir shes not leaving any time soon it will take a week to get the Bridge fixed we have to repare Bridge functions
Command functions
Transporters
Comms array which sorted out
shied grid
Weaponds
Warp drive controls
Starbord Warp nessel
Eps grid
Secuitety Systems
Replecaters
Emerencey power
Odn lines
Power tranfer ports
Main power grid
and now the airlock controls are off-line
in 5 weeks sir she will be as good as new
Well Uncle I hope you can get her repaired
Admiral Ransom:Patrick do'nt worry my crew can do it
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Chris Newberry

S Vek: The other species, I think is the exiles from my species that been working with them. I not sure and I don't have that information available to me. I been watching for soemthing else that more worried then either of them are.

Chris: Let the engineers worry about the tactical systems. How big is your ship S Vek.

S Vek: Outside, about 20 meters. Inside, way bigger. A small ship is to describ it. My crew consist of 40. 10 officers, 30 enlisted.

Richard Ransom

Yes I can

*taps commmuncator/
==^== Computer acvated Comm lock down level 8
==^==
==^= = Computer: Secuitey access needed==^==
==^== Ransom, Richard Admiral Alpha12delta12 Level 5 Secuitey lockout==^==
==^== Computer: All Comm system resricted to Level 5 and above secuity Clearens==^==
thats it only me or you can sent messages out side of the station

Chris Newberry

The bridge shakes some more and sparks start to come off the science console.

Chris walks over to Agent S Vek and relieves him. "Go. I will handle the navigation console."

"Yes Sir." S Vek was gone in a matter of minutes.

S Vek

S Vek takes off from the bridge and in a few minutes arrives at his ship. After a few seconds, a hidden panel opens and lets S Vek passed through into the ship.

10 Seconds later, he arrvies on his own bridge with 3 other officers already there. "Systems loaded and power restored," said one of them.

"Alliance Ship Artok, to bridge, please open the shuttle bay doors now."

"Artok, bay doors open. Good luck on your mission."

"Thank you. We will be back in 2 hours tops."

At that, the comm ended and the Alliance Ship Artok statted moving out of the shuttlebay on thrusters and cleared the ship to 20 meters before activating the Sub Pulse Generator to gain more distance from the ship.

At 300 Meters from all ships, the Artok, activated there main Gravition Generator and a small blue rift with all gravitity being suck toward it formed. The Artok, enter the rift and it closed behind it seconds later.

30 Minutes later.

The Artok, opens another Gravition rift and exits near SS Kennedy before activating there cloaking device. As they got closer, the USS Reliance came into view.

3 Minutes later.

Elite forces from the Artok, beamed aboard the Reliance in different areas of the ship where the equipment was and started to set transporter beacons.

2 of the 5 teams have to stun FSS Officers for getting in the way and hide them in the Armory until they left.

One of the groups was beamed onto the bridge to download all the computer core before leaving.
Sub Director S Vek
ASk' Lok Forces
Katorlian 2nd Special Ops Forces.

Nathen Keller

OCC: With all due respect sirs, but this is total bs. Me and Col. Powell spent a number of hours planning out this mission for US and I think that you should consider this. We were asking permission to break off so WE could investigate and take action.
http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/6562/starpheonixidkellercopy4uo.jpg" border="0">
http://img260.imageshack.us/img260/9340/kellerpo3.jpg" border="0">

Chris Newberry

Master Sergent John Bryne: Sir, Shields now at 45 %. Impulse engines are about to come online next.

Chris: Understood. Great work. What the status to the comm system.

M Serg. Bryne: 3 Minutes sir.

Patrick: General, 3 warbirds on an intercept course.

Chris: Used thrusters and target the warbirds. On my mark, fire what we have with the pulse cannons and a full spread of quantum torpedoes.

Patrick: Aye sir. Targeting now and moving the ship into position.

A few minutes later.

Chris: Fire....

Patrick: All 3 warbirds disable. One is going critical.

Bryne: Comm system up and running now.

"Lothlorien, we are in operational status. Comm system is now up and running. How close are you to us now?"