• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two:  The Coalition

Started by Brian Higgins, May 23, 2005, 02:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chris Newberry

Incoming Message. - Override Command Activated.

Lt. General Newberry appears on scrren.

Major Brown, I have received your message from Dantor. Change your heading to the Dantor system and stay at Warp 6.7 until you reacht he system. I will have repair teams standing by from the USS Lotlorien to help with repairs.

Dantro Marine Command comm station out.

Andrew Yates

(Mr. Kerry, I was never notifyed of a transfer and if i am correct you are needed on the unity as cheif ops.)
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command

William Richerd

We have Seven MIA, about half of Beta, and I still have not gotten a accuret count of how many your team lost, so we have i think around fourty left.

Ship front shields are now up to 30% but that is about all, we have micro factures around the bow of the ship, outer quarters and hallways are empty, we also have some crew in sick bay from being thrown around when we impacted the station's shields

OCC: I have no clue sir, but i am worried.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Peter Brown

ooc:there was a sort of a destrest call i had to delete it
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Patrick Brown

Sir we are Droping out of Warp and we are 20,000 km from the Sation
==^== Bridge to all strike teams lock and load i repete lock and load also Delta team report to the bridge ==^==
*turns to mr richerd* Captain get me all gear to borad the station
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Chris Newberry

A old General beams onto the bridge of the Reliance with 1 EPS grid conducts and 2 security officers from the Lothlorien.

General Newberry then walks over to Lt. Colonel Brown after the transporter beam was finished.

"Patrick, here is your EPS grid conduct and I need a full report about what hapen at the Romulan Base. Also, have 2 teams standing by equiped with Pulse weapons and anything higher. It will be needed very shortly."

Peter Brown

Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Patrick Brown

Helm lay in a course for Kennady and have Warp six at stand by
Helm:Yes Sir
Mr.Picket open a channel to  the Romluan Base
Picket:Yes Sir
==^== This Is Lt.Colonel Patrick Brown of the Federation Starship Reliance we will not Surrender and yes you have our Commanding Officer but you will never break our Pride so I say to you you have 30 secs to Surrender==^==

Patrick Brown

Lt.Colonel Brown was the only one on the Bridge  siting at Ops Station  being the only Bridge officer left on bord .
Computer how many personal are left on the Reliance
Computer:12
Damm crew routations
Computer: Correction ship personal are now 45.
*then three enlisted men entered the Bridge
*Brown points at the men*
you take tatical you take the conn and you take the Ops station
Crewman:aye Sir    
Computer open a channel down to the Planet
Computer:Channel Open
==^== Reliance to General Newberry do we have primssion to  Land the Ship. Brown out==^==

Patrick Brown

==^== This is Major Brown to all Marines in the main corps you are ordered to beam over to the Uss Unity were Major General Warnner will be in command of you you have to be over there in 45 mins Bridge out and god speed==^==

Patrick Brown

*Turns to richerd*
we are going on a secert Misson and thats all you need to know and prepare the ship for combat
taps the Ship intercomm
==^== All Hands this is the Bridge get the ship ready to leave in 35 min and prepare for high warp speed we are going to push the Reliance to the brecking point==^==

Patrick Brown

Major Brown Then Stands up to look at  the on coming Romluans ship then Major Brown get hit by a bulk head and falls to the floor

OOC: This is to exuse me for my vacation

Will Karelia

(OFF: Why is the Reliance forum located in the Starphoenix category? Last I knew, the Reliance was a ship of Intelligence.)
Name: Karelia, William Michael
Assignment: Commanding Officer, Avalon Division
                        Executive Officer, Expansion Task Force

http://www.expansionfleet.com/medals/meritoriousservice.gif" border="0">
"I'm glad that Karelia always understands the things, which I don't..." - Fleet Admiral Montrell

Patrick Brown

Helm Bing the ship and point it right above the command center
Helm:Yes sir
Ric... Mr.Brown transfer Power from secondary systems Lifesupport and Warp Power to the main weapon systems
*turns to Mr.Richerd*
Captian set up a remote feed to the Runabouts to actvate a warp core breech in them and stand by to send them out. snice the sensours are down we will be able to get those stuttles close to the shields after that we will blow the suttle Warp core which will weeken the sation shields then we will qouickly decloak and open fire and hopefuly we will get through the shields and heavly damage the station Command center if we do that the station weapond systems will be off-line becuse all the station control system will be heavily damaged amd hopfuly the shields will drop then we could attack the main power plant and disable a power on the station what do you think of this plan Captian.*turns to Picket*
Mr.Picket stand by to devert all power back to the Warp engines we might have to leave in a big hurry
Picket:Yes Sir

Mike Powell

"an Intrepid class is no match for a Warbird alone. We must return to the station. lt. Richerd, luanch a homing probe and have it tuck away on some part of the warbird so we can track them later. I wish i could de more but this ship hase been mainly equiped for planetary infiltration at the time. Helm ETA to Kennedy Station?"

Helm: ETA In 1 hour sir.
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">