• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Two:  The Coalition

Started by Brian Higgins, May 23, 2005, 02:31:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Patrick Brown

Of course
Computer give Fleet Captian Rajnus full access
Computer:access Code
BrownAlpha24
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC

Richard Brown

Lt.Brown gets to Work he Navagates the Runabouts and puts them Over the Command Center then he acviates a Generater Over Load
once the Suttles explodes he Then Fires at the Station.
Captian Richerd do we have any sussess
Name: Richard Brown
Poston:Cheif Tatical/Secuitery Officer
Station:U.S.S Normandy

William Richerd

the unity is also in a holding pattern right now, although she too is by the look of things preped and ready to leave at a moments notice, also all mariens are on board the vessel and bunked down in their quarters sir.

Richerd then turns back to his counsle and begins to work on making sure that they could be ready at a moments notice, just so he could be busy with something while we play the waiting game
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Wil Riker

==^== Uss Reliance this is Kennady you are allowed to leave dock and god speed==^==
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Patrick Brown

Lt.Colonel Brown walks over to the command chair after he heard the message from the surfece he taps the intercomm
==^== Bridge officers to the Bridge==^==
Computer return to normal running
Computer:Main Power on-line
Then 7 crewman entered the bridge
Take your stations
Helm set a landing for were the Lt.General whants us to land
Helm:Aye Sir
Taps intercomm
==^== All Hands Blue Alert take your blue alert stations==^==
Helm Take us in
The Reliance Entered the Planets atmotpher  and headed  towarded landing then theship landed with a thud
Helm:Landing Complete
==^== Bridge to Engineing how  long until the ship will be fully powered down==^==
==^== I can do it for you in  1 hour==^==
Lt.Colonel Brown taps the Intercomm
==^== This Is Lt.Colonel Brown to all hands as of now our mission is finished  you have all done your duty and the best crew in the corps all crew are ordered off the ship in 1 hour and you will be given at least 4 days of leave before you are to report back to duty Lt.Colonel Brown Out==^==
Clear the Bridge
Computer Lock down and deactvate all Bridge systems authoriztion Brownalpha2
Computer sit ti site Transport to the last location of Lt.General Newberry

Patrick Brown

walks out of the ready room
Helm Standerd Obit
Helm Aye SIr
*turns to richerd*
Captian go down to the transporter room and receive the repair teams
Cancel Yellow alert

Chris Newberry

(Remember Mike, I am your CO.)

"Lt. Colonel Brown, set course to Kennedy Station. I am also having the Lothlorien as well follow the Reliance there at Warp 8," Chris said before tapping his comm badge.

"General Newberry to Commander Miller, prepare the Lothlorien for warp 6 and follow the Reliance. We are taking a little break and heading to Kennedy Station. Reliance out."

Chris Newberry

OCC: How did I think that would be up at the top of the choice line. I going to make a voting topic  and place it there with 2 other classes.

William Richerd

Base Shields are weaking a few more barages and they should be gone, I only hope that we are fast enough the get them, of course we should keep out noise away from those weapons of course i think they lost one fifth of them in the overload.
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">

William Richerd

Aye sir standing by with the Picard Monveer
=A= Flagship we require back up, we have two Warbirds on an intercept course, repeat two Warbirds on intercept course please respond =A=

William Richerd

Richerd enters the bridge with a very small limp, he overhears the situation, a  marine doctor following him with a tricorder. his sholder bandage up to help it heal

Doctor: Now take it easy, you may still have this limp, but you will be able to walk, also don't move that arm, it still has to heal for a day before you can really use it.

the Doctor then leaves

Richerd: Brown I would say that we will need to warn the Unity about the trap that the Romulans have planned for them, this is comming from my tatical stand point, it is only advice, also i take it that since we have heard no word from Powell that he has been taken captive, *Richerd then notice the new face at tatical* So Brown i guess you heard that I'm out of commision still, I'm Glad you have a replacement already, I hope to be able to use this arm tommorrow (Game time) so let's get those Romulan Scum.

William Richerd

OFF: First I am sorry about disapearance, i had Graduation and well this weekend was buisier then normal, i am sincerly sorry.

ON: Richerd comes back onto the bridge without any bandaged arm. sees it empty except for Lt. Brown he goes over to him and taps him on the shoulder

Lt. I am impressed on your handling on a war situation, i think most Lietentants your age don't see much action, so once agian impressive, also you still need to stay their, as Col. Brown is in his ready room, i have to be on the hot seat.

he turns around and sits down in the first officer chair, so that Col Brown could take his seat when he came back from his ready room

Patrick Brown

take your Sation,Check all systems give me a ship satus report.

Mike Powell

OCC: Major, you are now promoted to Lt. Colonel and Lt. Richerds, your rank will be Captain(Marine)*Admiral Yates's Orders*

"Colonel take us out and engage warp 9 to the Romulan Station, captain is that probe still active? If so take us to it co-ordinates. Engage all sensor cloaks and engage the primary cloak."
http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/7162/spmikepowell20zc.jpg" border="0">

Chris Newberry

Three Weeks Later

The complex to house the Marines on Dantor and a part of the city have been rebuilt. Parts of the Reliance crews where beaming up to the ship and down to the surface as relief officers or enlisted personnel.

A part of the fighter ports have also been repairs and a few of the fighters where already on patrols in different areas of the planet.

MISSION ENDS.

OCC; The next mission will be on the surface for all Relaince Marine Crews.