• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Ship Idea

Started by Brian Higgins, July 15, 2005, 10:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian Higgins

perhaps I could use one of the ships that is currently decommissioned ? perhaps ?

Brian Higgins

There was an idea that was brought up bye a friend of mine that suggested mass producing Droids Based on HK47....Well......I am taking it a tad further for you guys to think about........A ship........but no ordinary ship........I think I can get the crew for it......however this is the problem....

Its design is centered around a Borg Sphere......and its design schematics and stuff is centered around the sphere too.....

however its tech lvl is all from Section 31.....pretty much BEST! of everything that the division can provide.......I know im going out on a limb here.....but we never get anywhere in the world if we dont go the extra mile...:)......

There would be 6 computer cores each core is not connected to each other for a Virus to spread and infect the whole ship shall we say.........instead its pretty much Critical systems is operated independantly from each other......so if one computer gets shut down from a virus.....or somehow gets destroyed....then there would be other computers to fall back on..........

Now keeping with the borg spheres weapons like the Tractor beam.....the Cutting phazer..and such......the sphere would have those weapons and yet much much more......it would have the ability to cloak.......and such.........however the purpose of the ship would be used for multiple of uses.......

So no asimilating is involved with this HAHA......had to put in a ice breaker.......Anyways........The purpose would be pretty much multiple of things from war....to exploration.......to black ops.....and the like......it would fill a multiple of roles........but yet I must keep things credible which is what this post is about........to talk about it........or some such like that......

I talked to some ppl who think it would be cool to play a droid......and I think I would like to give them the opertunity........The ship would be led bye HK47......But HK47 is also soon to be part of Section 31.....The leadership thing can be discussed

The also idea I had was that the sphere would have hanger bays like a standard starfleet or FSS or S31 ship.......however sense the Sphere would be primarily droids on it........the droids would also have a ship mode.......or Flying a shuttle or some such whichever you think is best.........The sphere would be part fighter platform.......part Evacuation platform......As I said the sphere would have multiple of uses......

So what you guys think ?.......and speak openly.......

John Owens

Sounds a little weird. I don't think we need another ship to be honest.
http://venus.walagata.com/w/captainreed/ID-Owens.jpg" border="0">

Andrew Yates

That is correct. We are under crewed as it is we do not need anymore ships.
http://img456.imageshack.us/img456/1322/yatesprofile2ah.jpg" border="0">
Admiral Andrew Yates
Avalon Division
Executive Officer
Member of the Starfleet Command