• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Admiral Rugals cell

Started by Nailo Tpolish, September 23, 2003, 10:46:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rugal

*Rugal starts laughtimng for himself*

ha ha ha ha hahahahaha! The human fools think that they can get something from me, eh? Well, Zack owns me too much grattitude to let this happen, for example, why I do not react on their truth serum...

*Rugal are starting to write down some recepies on cardassian food and drinks. And he reccomend so0me books he thinks Zack will like.*

Rugal

WHAT ROMULANS!? WHAT BASE!? Just let me go! Ok? I tell you, there are not more then 15 ships that I command of the originally 350 I came with! If you dont belive me, well sorry for you.

Nailo Tpolish

*Rugal beams into the cell*

Welcome to the FSS HQ

OFF: This is where you will be for the questioning!

Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Nailo Tpolish

*a deep voice booms out*
We can see you, we can hear you...
and i know what you are writing, i also prefer that dish... the reason your precious Zack doesnt come to your aide is the fact that he doesnt know about this...

OFF: this is gonna get real confusing real quick...
OFF:I cant wait for you to start talking to yourself, because i know that rugal is your character as well Zack!

Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Nailo Tpolish

Very well Rugal...

i will let you go

*Nailo turns off the force field*

You may go...

If you need anything, i mean ANYTHING! at any time, consider that we owe you a favour...

*Nailo Shakes rugals hand*

oh, by the way, can i borrow the recipe book you made
http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

*presumably rugal gives nailo the pad*

Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Rugal

I do not know why you have brought me here to this stinking and quite old looking station, but I assure you, I am familiar to your Boss, Mr. Mannion. And I also know you canĀ“t treate me how you want, becouse he will know about...

*Rugal was hit by the fist of the inpatient agent*

Rugal

Yea, I know you know, just wanted to mess with you a bit. =P

So nice of you to use the speakers. Can I get some music? Or why not an audio book? I have always wanted to hear a human book. Or any other federation book for that matter.

If I am saying,  wich cardassians? My cardassians or the bastards that caught me on that d*amned f$@king dessert planet? I cant give you an answear in both of the cases. The dessert bastards I want to show one or two things, and my troops cant I tell you anything about. I am bound to a oath of silence. Now, would you please put some music, or a book on, or let me go? I have a few things I must attend to. I must for exemlpe go to the Avalon station to be a bit diplomatic, you know, that old thingy...

Nailo Tpolish

*Waves*
remember, we owe you one....
If you ever need help, we owe you one...
And i will forward the recipes to zack... OFF: http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>
Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Nailo Tpolish

Look, all i want to know is what the cardassians are doing? i wont hit you again if you do this for me, i am going to give you a datapad to write what you know down, there is a guard on duty to get you food and water if you need it. just fill the pad in and i will let you go, end of story no hard feelings?

*the forcefield goes up*

OFF: You are injected with truth serum...

OFF2: the cell is complete solid, you can only make out the corners of the cell, everything else is smooth there is a bed with a quilt and a pillow, thats it...

Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Nailo Tpolish

*a loud toen issues from the speakers which stuns rugal as his ears start ringing*

WE WILL HELP YOU WITH THE DESERT PLANET PEOPLE IF YOU COOPERATE...

I tell you what... i will let you go if you can tell me anything about the romulan occupation on Omega station (the one in omega division)

if not, i will let you go anyway, we have nothing to gain from your imprisonment anymore...

Oh any favourite cardassian songs

*Rugal says his favourite song and nailo puts it on over the speakers*

If you are in any discomfort, please dont hesitate to ask for help...

OFF: I am going to let you go tomorrow (25/09/03)

Nailo Tpolish
Head of Black Ops
FSS Division

Rugal

Thank you, I always knew that atleast FSS was a bit civilized, in comparision to the awful Studio 54...