• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Welcome!

Started by Malka, December 23, 2002, 09:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gunnar

*Finishes his beer*

Can I have another one?
And.. 10 cl of Groenstedt's XO cognac, oldest one ya got.
And.. a cigarr if ya got..

FSS Captain Gunnar
Tactical/Security Chief
FIS Blackfire

William Richerd

Will walks into the mess hall, seeing the place deserted just shrugs and sits down at a table and waits to see what happens
http://img34.imageshack.us/img34/5811/starpheonixidricherdscopy8gy.jpg" border="0">
The security of this organization is number one

Zack Mannion

U werent interrupting something.

(OFF: Du kan alltid vänta i admin. forumet tills jag kan posta. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'>)

http://expansionfleet.port5.com/starfleet/id/id-zmannion.jpg" border="0">

gunnar

*Enters and walks up to the bar*

Miss Malka *nods* bring me the 'long island icetea' of atleast 3 worlds.

I've enlisted onna ship, and it might take awhile until I sit comfortably at a bar again..

And.. a pack of cigaretts, no filters.

FSS Captain Gunnar
Tactical/Security Chief
FIS Blackfire

gunnar

*Stops humming, and looks at the bartender wich seems to be doing something very important. He picks up his tricoder and tries to figure out what*

-Hm, I didn't know bartenders did nano-mecanics.. wait.. you might wanna add 1 more electrino to that .. or, wait NO! .. *phue* not that one.. the other one.. yes.. that one.. let's make a new drink, not an photonbomb...

It's mu =1.66057 ?  10? where 27 W ± ó = 23ëi, NOT vice versa.

FSS Captain Gunnar
Tactical/Security Chief
FIS Blackfire

Well thank you very much.

Malka

Ooh, the boss is angry..  watch out! *rolls her eyes*
Listen, Zack, Mannion, boss, or whatever you want me to call you (and I'll keep calling you Zack, so don't even bother to answer that), if you wanna fire me, fire me. But you know you'll be losing one of the best bartenders you could ever ask for.

I understand Malka I had my own bar.  Maybe I should just go.

Malka

Okay.. *raises her eyebrows* Now THAT I wasn't expecting..
*Malka shakes her head, concentrating on her bar again. She looks at the tables, trying to see if anyone needs something*

gunnar

*Laughs*

d*amn right about that.

*Lights a smoke and smiles ear to ear*

*Takes a sip on his bear and starts to blow smalls rings of smoke*

Soooooooo Malka.. you're bored.. i'm abit bored.. waiting for my ship to get a mission.. we could help eachother to pass time yanno.

*grins*

*after 10 seconds of evil looks and grins, he stops and takes out a deck of cards*

Poker?

FSS Captain Gunnar
Tactical/Security Chief
FIS Blackfire

Patrick Brown

==^== Computer: ALL RELIANCE CREW ARE ORDERED BACK TO THE SHIP==^==
------------------------------------------------
Name:Patrick Brown
Postion:3rd in Command 17th SFMC