• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Division Command Office

Started by Dean Starwind, July 08, 2005, 03:40:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dean Starwind

*He grins abit*

"Sir, I... am honored. I have sent messages to my old friends. If they wish to return to crew my ship then that is terific if not I will have to go looking again. I hope to have her crewed by the end of this month. Oh and by the way, what position is Cadet Kelso Myers majoring? Engineering I presume."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

"..and Mr. Myers". He laid a long insignia with one dash through it on the end of the desk. "While you are here, you may take the rank of Provisional Ensign".

OOC: Select the Avatar in your profile.  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>

"Permission granted Interceptor, Depart as soon as possible".

Hobson sits awaiting Captain Starwind, with Cadet Myers sitting in his office.

"Actually, I think the Cadet here is majoring in the Command/Helm deparment, You can assign him to be in charge of some sort of duty to be carried out involving the Venture, as well as assigning him any piloting duty. If there are any restrictions to what you would like to assign him to do that concern his rank of Cadet, find me and I shall grant him a commission rank for his time as a student. Nova is the single location of the Command class of the academy, that is something to keep in mind when assigning the Cadet to a duty. If you have no questions, Captain, you and Cadet Myers are dismissed".

Kelso Meyers

Wil Riker

==^== Uss Intercepter to DS20 Primmision to Depart==^==
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Dean Starwind

*Dean enters the Admirals office and after a salute he speaks*

"Sir, I am here as you requested."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Richard Ransom

*INCOMING TRANSMISSION
==^==
To:Fleet Admiral Tom Hobson

Sir,
Iam the Commanding Officer of Windsor Divisionand we are starting work on a new Starship the U.S.S Harbour Grace a Definit Class but all whats left is designing the Computer Systems and these System I would like the most Advance System that can be fited for the Defnit class could you please sent some teams to help in our work you can contack me on Starbase 12.
Admiral Ransom out.
==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

"You are? I was aware that you had chosen to bypass the academy, Mr. Tyqel".

"The USS Venture has no crew at this time, as you know. You may remain with the ship while it is docked here at DS20. The experience you have makes you a mentor, and so I am assigning Cadet Kelso Myers to work under your own command in preparing the Venture for departure, whenever it can get a good enough crew"

"I do not think we can fit in time for an engineering team to come to you, Admiral Ransom, if possible, you may bring the Harbour Grace to Deep Space 20 where I am sure the work can be done quicker and with better equipment at hand".

Tyqel

*enters*

"uh, sir, sorry to disturb you, but i forgot to let you know that i was sent here to do an internship for engineering..."
Tyqel
"Let those who tread this path be fearful of Khu-la's Wrath, for it will be swift and final."