• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: Neyo Prime

Started by Mathew Moriarty, May 24, 2005, 04:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathew Moriarty

OOC: Who if anyone is my comms officer? Sorry everyone Life played a little Havok last week I got on on sunday but only just I had the flu a decided to look after myself at home yesterday.

Mr Cook please get me the best scans of the inside as you Can get me from out here.

Mr Titan you help Mr Cook get me those scans. I am sorry gentle men. I am causious but Tactical officer promo generally are.

Turning to look behind myself Mr Jones I didn't mean to make you feel invisible. I was just making a call because I neve know if your looking after your engine in enginnering or here on the bridge.

All engines stop. Give them time to get the best scans they can get me.

Comms Contact Freedom for any last information before we start this mission of exploration.

Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Mark Travis

(sorry for the absence, had to re-register)

Dr. Travis follows soon after.
http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/7152/traviswu7.jpg" border="0">
Lieutenant Mark Travis
Chief Medical Officer
USS Iroquois

Jeroen Bode

"This were direct orders from Admiral Yates and I was just following them...but considering the circumstances I must agree with you.."

"So what will the Na'Ru 35 do..they will use your deflector to destroy General Neyo?
Is there anything my Engineers could do?"

*Captain Bode walks around and thinks*

"We must try to keep this technology...we may need it when the Neyo will follow us. Is Command aware of our situation? Because a got other orders from Yates..I think Star Fleet don't want our actions to lead to war with the Neyo...The Na'Ru 35 are using us to get involved it their dispute..
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Romar

occ= Do we all have to change our Avatars or ?
Lieutenant Uss Unity
Cheif Tactical & Security

John Travis

"I wish to have my shuttle here. I will return to the planet and fly it to your shuttlebay".
*Nods and leaves*
John Travis

Tom Titan

I am around too, just havent had that much to say
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Indiana Jones

Captain, i see no point of me being in engieneering when thier is going to be no use of my warp engines durring our time in this nebula, besides, i want to keep a look out up here, a lot more quiet up here then down there.
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Torean

Torean's security team appears around the captain with type 2 phasers holstered  on there sides.

Weasly Cook

Cook is on the bridge hoding a still trembling Simese in his arms, and turns to Captain Bode.

Sir i don't want to sound rude but the general wants us dead or something close to it, Na'Ru 35 has taken over the ship to take down this Madman as i call him and freakly we are inbetween a rock and a hard place, we tryed already to find an alternitive way around this. but for some reason this is what Na'Ru 35 has issued, and i for one would rather be with my ship then in some prison with the General.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Jeroen Bode

"Lt. Romar, please give this to my 'friend'"

*The Captains gives a padd to Romar*

*Jeroen looks at the just arrived star fleet officer*

"Welcome, I'm Captain Jeroen Bode and it is Captain Mathew Moriarty, I'm from the USS Unity and this the USS Excalibur from Captain Moriarty..."

*Shakes hands*

"And you are..? I see you are missing a rank sign, so what is your position is Star Fleet?"

Occ= keep your current ava Romar, but check your pm's
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Mathew Moriarty

Speaking queitly to Ensign Nasmith.

No lets not, the Admiral wishes something to remain unknown something that is in that shuttle craft. That would be why he asked us not to enter it. If we beam it to the shuttle bay we will know exactly what is in it so no let him move it to shuttlebay.

Admiral Travis you can take up residence in the Vip quarters whenever you wish Sir.

I must say Admiral You got me into some deep water.

Commander Na'Ru 35 If you had told me as we started our discussion that there was an Admiral on your planet that was helping you I would have had less arguements Sir.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Weasly Cook

Same with me and Jones, nothing really to do right now, given my report and waiting now, so is Jones.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Indiana Jones

Jones just looks at the captain and taps his comm badge, =A= Sir I know that the Engieneering section is in the back of the bridge, but please look behind you, it makes me feel like I'm invisable =A=

Jones then swings his chair to face the Captain

I am standing by with the order sir, all i have to do is push one last comand and it will be done. also I have been able to extend short range by about have a kilometer.

Cook laughs at this and was about to tap his own comm badge but refrains from it. instead he turns to the Captain

I too am standing by to scan the nebula, let's see what is in their
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Indiana Jones

Mr. Jones beam in next he then steps forward and introduce himself

I am Chief Engieneer Indiana Jones, a pleasure to meet you.

Jones then put his hands behind his back and awaits the person infront of him to aknowledge with greeting.
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Will Nesmith

"What would you like me to do Captain?"
Ensign Will Nesmith
Ops Officer