• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: Neyo Prime

Started by Mathew Moriarty, May 24, 2005, 04:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Romar

occ= With some luck on my side and understanding where the heck everyone went i can finally follow whats going on.
Lieutenant Uss Unity
Cheif Tactical & Security

John Travis

"I was director of internal affairs. Rear Admiral John Travis was my title. Long finished now, I came on shore leave to explore around here and I found these people. I have lived here for the past year, my shuttle turned into a home"
*Looks around the ship*
"I learned of thier enemy who shared the planet with them and told them of parts on starfleet ships that might harness thier technology. I have learned amazing things about thier ways, they are very advanced people. I never expected two starships to come here so quickly, but now that you are here thier enemy can be killed. If you had lived here for a period of time as I have, you would see how important it is to these people to have peace"
John Travis

Weasly Cook

I have a bad feeling about this Captain, something about this is not right, why would someone come out here on shoreleave? I really think that someone should look up the service record of this admiral just so we know some of his history in Starfleet.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Torean

I am here sir, I have just been busy the past few days

Tom Titan

*Looks to cook*

"Well commander you are the Chief Science officers of the ship and we are here for scientific reason so I guess this is your feild. Do as you wish to get the info we need. If you need any assistence you can ask me and I will be there asap. I have been a science officer ounce before and I still have the knowledge needed to do what is needed."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

Weasly Cook

Cook looks up and nods to Na'Ru 35 and returns to Captain Smith, and hooks on a Blue leash onto a Blue Harness, the moment he does, Smith wiggles out of Cook's grasp and begins to sniff around a moment later Captain Smith begins to rub agianst a corner near them, the leash in his left hand  dipping with extra room, Cook then extends his right hand.

Pleasure to meet you sir.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

Cook just listens to all that is going on, but pales at Jones Comment but before he can make a comment Captain Smith begins to rub his head agianst Cooks ankle and meowing softly, Cook was the only one who knew what this meant

No, I can not get you your dinner, we are on a forien alien base, I also don't think they would allow me back to get you your food, so you can forget that for now.

Captain Smith only looks up briefly at Cook before returning to the leg action but this time with a loader tone Meow. Cook just rolls his eyes upwards and just shakes his head, however a smile is on his face at the situation he is in.

OCC: I can see a cat doing this even in a new setting will want to stay on schedule for feeding, at least sieamese.

Mathew Moriarty

Turns and says in a normal voice. That is fine for you Captain bode but the General that intercepted you has been problematic to us both and I see the best course of action to go with what Command Na'Ru 35 is suggeasting as your ship is free and mine is bound inplace. Na'Ru 35 has so far done nothing to agrevate me so I believe him to be the best course.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Torean

Mr. Travis, You have violated federation law.  Surrender yourself sir.

Mathew Moriarty

Very well Admiralwe shall await your return sir with a full briefing on what has been happening here so we can better help the people on the planets sir.
Former XO USS Discovery

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Mathew Moriarty

thats okay you haven't been overly necessary but it was just a check.
Former XO USS Discovery

Tom Titan

"Captain, I would suggest we degrade to Yellow alert. We need the power going to the weapon systems for our sheilds and our short range scanners. Torean, also drop the marker beacons every 5,000 km we travel and kep a close eye on the comp-liment. We do not want to run out and loose trak of were we are. =/\=Bridge to Engineering.=/\= Could you find someway to boost power to the short ranged scanners? Also when you have the time could you strengthen the beacon signels? Thank You, Titan out."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588

OOC: Its no problem  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'> ...Not to much has taken place. I've been on vacation and not using Na'Ru 35 because of that so that kind of held it up for a week..Right now the Excalibur is being taken by force to a certain place by a tractor beam supposedly more advanced than starfleet technology. From there nothing important has happened.

Na'Ru 35

The alien returned to the viewscreen.
"You will bring only your important, leave the spare. There is much to do, come with speed!".
Outside of the ship much was going on, it gave a mighty jolt as large clamps took hold of it, and the tractor beam shut off.
Live Long Neyo Prime!

Mathew Moriarty

Well I would hope that once the General is no longer around I presume that my ship will be free to explore and investigate your space and maybe a peaceful agreement for continued exploration of this region of space.
Former XO USS Discovery