• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: Neyo Prime

Started by Mathew Moriarty, May 24, 2005, 04:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mathew Moriarty

90% percent Mr Jones I would have expected better but then again we have been through a bit of a fight I believe that the engines being at 90% at this stage of a fight is a good thing well done Mr Jones.

Mr Cook how do you believe the fight is going. What do you scensors tell you about our enemy over there on the military vessels?

Mr Torean how do you this our weapon is faring?
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Will Nesmith

ooc: Hello! I am your new Ops Officer! I will act like I've been in the background if that ok? I've read up and gotten down most of whats happening)))

*Stands with the rest of the crew*
Ensign Will Nesmith
Ops Officer

Weasly Cook

Cook at this just freezes shock in his face

What!? IF you say is true then he has a weapon to take us all out, Well as an old earth saying goes, Corner a cat you get scrached, So i guess it is a race agianst time.

Cook Turns to Captain Moriarty

Captain, I see no other option, we must follow Na'Ru 35 to live, i wish it was diffrent but now i fear for everyone on this station, if Neyot knows what they do *Cook nods to Na'Ru 35* then we are in a race agianst time
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

John Travis

*Appears suddenly transported. He has a grown out beard with slightly long hair, a tattered uniform without a rank sign on the collar and a lone phaser at his side*
 "Hello, Captain"
*He extended his hand*
"The pleasure is mine"
John Travis

Indiana Jones

=A= Sir, all systems are working well within the safties.... This.... This is unbelievable, what every they put into my deflecter dish is not even messing with any of the systems, I would really like to talk to some of their engeineers after this stint is done. =A= Jones voice has something in it very few people have ever heard, pure awe and wonder.
Ready to go anywhere

Lt. Indiana Jones
Chef Engineer
U.S.S. Windsor

Weasly Cook

Well as an old earth saying goes, corner a cat you get scrached and Excalibur is one big Cat.
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Tom Titan

"Titan to engineering. Get som teams ont hose damged EPS Conduits ASAP."

*He looks to the capatin with a concerned look.*

"Sir, I agree with Torean. We should head for the nebula to finish the repairs and then head back out. We should also make modifications so the conduits dont blow again."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/watters_tim.jpg" border="0">
Thomas Titan
Captain
CO - U.s.s. Lothlorian NCC 12588