• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 3: Neyo Prime

Started by Mathew Moriarty, May 24, 2005, 04:43:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

John Travis

"Why, I will do nothing of the sort!  No harm has come to the Federation or the Fleet. If you have not come here with a diplomatic mind then you are on the wrong course! I have heard of your actions since you were brought here, you are holding back to help the Neyoan people who are good! You must listen to me!"
John Travis

Mathew Moriarty

Very well Commander Cook. I would like to continue this in the obveration lounge where my department heads can have there input.

Well Admiral it will be as you wish. Is the shuttle flyable sir. I am sure the guest quarter would be more comfortable.

Lt Torean don't you worry I am not the best with no win senarios myself. But he is an Admiral. He does have the ability to make your life and mine very nasty. I don't know about you but I like the line ships that I run now. I don't like the idea of running garbage scows.

Okay gentlemen Lets all meet on the Observation lounge.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Mathew Moriarty

Very Good Mr Jones I knew you could do it.

Mr Torean you now have a 15 second turn around. I like the idea of hide and seek.

Mr Cook what is that nebulan made of. I want to know before we get there if it is dangerous to take the ship in there and why it would be so.

Helm plot course to that nebula.

Open an channel to our friends over there and tell them to stay out of the fight as there is no way to battle the military of Neyo Prime.

Chanel open Captain.

=/\= Captain Moriarty to Captain Bode. Sir I would best suggest that you stayout of the combat. There is nothing you could do except make yourself a target again by interviening. =/\=
Former XO USS Discovery

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Mathew Moriarty

OOC: Still here just wanting some postng from Na'Ru 35 to help move it forward.
Former XO USS Discovery

Torean

"Aye Commander, Ready for Yellow alert at your command.    Standing by to drop bouys.  I am programming the bouys to detect on another and if their signal strenght drops below acceptable limits they will spread out to a max distance of 15,000 km.   Which even with the disturbance will will decient enough still to find our  way out of here and to send a signal."

Mathew Moriarty

We are advanced.... What the hell does that mean.

Well everyone it would appear that we are to sit back and enjoy the ride. We were going there anyway so let us be taken. We may find that they are a friendlt lot. So long as they aren't like the borg I am sure Mr Cook would like that.
Former XO USS Discovery

Dean Starwind

OCC: I know what ya mean lol, I miss the Venture too. I miss you all!
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Jeroen Bode

*Whispers*
Captain Moriarty, I may have a plan of my own...I still have a little strikeforce on the unity in a little cloaked shuttle...they could try to get the control back on the Unity..

occ=sorry, i've had some problems with my computer..
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

Jeroen Bode

Lieutenant! I don't think we gave you any orders to do this....

*Turns to John Travis*
Please sir, remain calm, you won't be arrested..but we need some kind of explanation..
Why didn't you contact Star Fleet and stayed here..
You of course know that the Federation doesn't want to get involved in other conflicts...we really need to contact our superiors..You sad that the Neyoan are more advanced then us...do they have any way to communicate with Star Fleet..
http://www.jeybe.nl/images/jeroenbode.jpg" border="0">

John Travis

*Speaks in a stern final tone*
"I came here on shore leave. That is all there is to it"

"They do not have the ability to communicate out of the Van'Gu cluster. They never have needed to. I landed and discovered what they had to offer and what I had to offer them. I could not communicate back, so I did not. You are here now and I will return with you back. My shuttle is near the only mountain range on the planet. I trust you will not enter it in respect to my own privacy"
John Travis

Na'Ru 35

Na'Ru listened intently at the Captains words, and stepped forward has he finished.
"You must maintain combat! If not your fellows, this ship must alone! Our weapon will provide defense worthy of Neyot".

He did not seem to feel that his words alone were satisfying, and as if it were as normal as ever, he walked to the Ops station, pushed the ensign away lightly, and engaged the Neyoean weapon on the ships deflector.
Live Long Neyo Prime!

Torean

OOC: Still here just listening for some orders.

Justin Arturo

Mathew Moriarty

Very Well Commander go and get him. Get Jake to if you could and meet us in the transporter room and we will all go over.

Okay Mr Torean you r leading your team everyonelse join me in Tranporter room 2 five minutes.

Five minutes later everyone that wasn't necessary was where they needed to be I took Jake from Mr Cook. He was fighting with Captain Smith, Cats what can you say.

Okay everyone in your Teams. Mr Titan and Mr Cook and you three lets go.

A few seconds later I am standing infront of Na'Ru 35. I walk to ward him saying int my culture it is customary to offer a hand in friendship the first time you meet someone. With that I extended my hand for a handshake. This is the first of my crew. My First Officer Commander Titan and Cheif Science Officer Commander Cook with the Cat Captain Smith. My Dog is named Jake. They are close personal friends of most of my crew and that is why we brought them.
Former XO USS Discovery

General Neyot

(Ignoring the post?)

"Your crew and you will come with us!"
General Neyot of Neyo Prime