• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Ten Forward.

Started by Mathew Moriarty, January 06, 2005, 05:14:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Weasly Cook

Found him in an jeffrey's tube that connects to my Qurters, How he got in there i have no clue. anyway he came through the whole thing with nothing more then yowling my ear off for an entire hour while i was working on fixing up my cabin, which reminds me i lost my model of the Titanic in the attack, total lost, wierd thing is all my other models came through with nothing worse then a lost part here or there
At this Captain Smith jumps onto the table and starts to yell at Mathew in the wide range of a cats vocal range
"Stop that, he my camanding officer" Cook tells Captain Smith as he tries and stops him but the cat just keeps on going
For the twentith time Captain Smith, you are not to dart into the hallway.
http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Weasly Cook

Walks in with Captain Smith on his blue leash and harness but is on Cook's shoulder's. Heads up and orders a Root Beer, then turns to Torean and speaks

Good old Earth drink, found it actually back in the acadamy days. So done any good Holo-novels lately?

Captain Smith hopes off Cooks shoulder and starts to sniff Torean's boots

http://archive.expansionfleet.com.sparks.priorweb.be/charpics/madden.jpg" border="0">

Torean

I am the chief of security and tactical officer.     Thank you for a most informative explination on cats.   It is good to see someone with affection to animals in the universe.  

I am sorry about your past commander.   I understand how you feel about the borg I lost my wife and children to the borgs assimilation efforts and at times I imagine that my family is alive and that I am able to rescue them.

They do say that all fears stems from a atiquable source.

Mathew Moriarty

After leaving my quarters I thought I would go and catch up with the rest of the crew on down time as we were so I walked into ten Forward and ordere my usual which was an enjoyable lemonade, When duty could call me back to teh Bridge at any time.
Former Chief Tactical Officer USS Aztec
Former XO USS Discovery
Former XO/CO Uss Excalibur

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Dean Starwind

*Walks into the bar and joins the crew*

"Hello there, it has been awhile since I have been on a ship. Is everybody recovering O.K.?"

http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/ross_william.jpg" border="0">
Commander Dean Starwind
Executive Officer
Uss Rivendell- NCC-84540-B

Mathew Moriarty

Yes Captain Smith, Jake didn't enjoy it that much either. It is nice to host you Admiral.

OOC: I wish I could say we were more Active gentlemen, but the change of server is obviously taking longer than everyone hoped.

Former XO USS Discovery

Out there Second Star to the right and straight on till morning (Star Trek Wrath of Khan.)

Weasly Cook

Well then thier is two CSO, Chief Securitey Officer and then their is the Cheif Science Officer. as for the function of cats, well sir you havn't read up on earth ship lore. a cat is good luck on a ship because they are known to take care of rat and mice problems that plauged the wooden vessels of old.

Cook gets a far away look as he starts to recount his past.

As for myself, well lets just say that i was a cadet durring the battle of Wolf 359 and i was one of few survivers because i was studying shuttle systems, I lost my dad, brother and fiance all in that grusome battle. Mom even has stopped coming into space after that and well this cat was given to me to try and snap me out of my depression i was in for a time.

Cook then smiles before continuing

But now look at me Chief science officer, Good sense of humor and having served two ship, including this one and a station position. But still sometimes i fear that the Borg are comming to get me sometimes. Three days in that confined space. never really used shuttles that much since then.

He then lets out a small chuckle

Looks like i'm the oppisite of you Mathew you fear transporters and i fear shuttles.

Captain Smith durring the story had hoped into Cooks lab and started to purr loudly and rubbing his whiskers agianst Cook's hand which started to pet the cat out of habit.

Weasly Cook

Walks in with Captain Smith in tow in his blue harness and leash. sees Mathew and heads over
so how has been the dog? there is a pause then
Sorry, but what was his name agian?

Weasly Cook

Yeah everythings fine camander, well except I lost one of my models in the attack and Captain Smith is yelling my ears off and probably Mathew's as well

Torean

Well Cmd Cook, I actually don't mind cats although I have yet to relize there function as a pet.   My peoples pets have functions of protection, cleansing, extra senses, things of that sort.   Please don't think I am being mean to your cat or you I am just curious.  

Cook I am the CSO here and I agree with you that there is not much to do but sit back, chat, and drink.

Also tell me a little about yourself commander as you know I am an alorian and we like to listen to people.  :-)

Mathew Moriarty

OOC: Starfleet in all their wisdom, So that there Wasn't Confussion between the Shorten versions of Chief Tactical and Security Officer and Chief Science Officer That the First is a C.T.O. and Mr Cook  yours as you know is CSO.

IC: Yes I picked up my fear of transporters when I was beamed off a cube at worf 359 and tripped and fell as a lt Security Officer and broke my ankle so you could say that our fears are interrelated Commander Cook.

Former XO USS Discovery

Mathew Moriarty

Jake is doing very well for a young pup. Pick a good place to hide during the fighting  got a bit knocked about but it is not so bad.

How did Captain Smith come through the ordeal Weasly.

(Edited by Mathew Moriarty at 1:34 pm on Jan. 6, 2005)

Former XO USS Discovery

Torean

Walks into ten forward and orders an andorian ale finds a table and then waits for Cook to come.  

Weasly Cook

OOC: yeah and my other Character is still the only one active on the Venture.

Captain Smith get away from Torean's shoe, I don't know what he feels about a Cat hanging around the ship sniffing peoples shoes.

So Mathew how have things turned out? I mean i think all we have is a captain, CSO, and Ops, (Sorry Torean if i got your position wrong) not much to do right now except sit back and sip some Root Beer.

He then takes a sip of his Root Beer.

Weasly Cook

Cooks Just nods and just holds the Root Beer in his hands forgeting that it's there.

I'm sorry to hear that you lost your family to assimilation, it's just so hard sometimes because you think that you'll turn a corridor and boom their their standing there ready to chat away as if no days have gone by. yes fear does come from some atiquable source, only problem is where did i get this fear of spiders?
Cook then lets out another of his Chuckles but it is half hearted still thinking about the past