• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission 1: Into The Shadows

Started by Leonard McCoy III, July 19, 2005, 12:25:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leonard McCoy III

*Enters*
"Doctor Leonard McCoy reporting in. I am here to work on the Medical department of the ship. I am looking for Admiral Fisher to check in with"
http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/McCoyIDNEWINTERCEPTOR.jpg" border="0">

Gary Fisher

"Have all but McCoy work on Engineering. We are building the under parts separatly as if building 2 intrepids then connecting, this enable the ship to be separted 3 ways. Saucer, and 2 star drive sections in case of emergency. Each drive section will have a warp core, and so each nacelle will have its own personal warp core for increased power. Rather than trying to make one huge power source for both. This is more efficient."
http://archive.expansionfleet.com/charpics/paris_owen.jpg" border="0">
Gary Fisher
Former Starfleet Engineering CO
Nova Division

Ian Graham

"Aye, sir.  It'll be a real honor helping out here."

He pauses and watches some of the work being done, before turning back to the Admiral and Commander.

"Where should I start?"
Lieutenant JG Ian Graham
Chief Engineer
USS Interceptor

Jasmine Kellanis

"Thank you sir, I will perform my duties to the fullest extent."

*salutes, then takes the box and adjusts her rank accordingly...a smile on her face*
Jasmine Kellanis
Commander
U.S.S. Interceptor XO

"Yes, lets all head there".
He walked to the turbolift and entered the bridge.
"Disengage docking clamps and prepare for hangar exit procedures".

"Yes. I think there is an Admiral waiting on the station, I think the ship can function next to the station on a skeleton crew, shall we all transport over then?".

Wil Riker

Sir, Operations are fully operational and I have to say so far this ship is a fine one
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

The USS Interceptor sits inside of the Main Hangar bay, it's hull is 98% complete. But, at the time it's interior has next to nothing installed. A "Hollow" Ship.

"Excellent. If he does indeed wish to accept such a postion, his record can be sent to DS20. We are hoping to have new and veteran officers on board such a ship. Captain Brodie is certainly well aged and experienced. But also we search for fresh cadets who are well rounded. It certainly is a ship that will put good things on an officers record. Or so we hope it to be".

"That is a very good concept Admiral, continue with that. Is engineering where the buzz of work is? Then we should all head that direction. Also Admiral Fisher, I heard that the Ventures XO is looking for work here while his ship is crewed, you might want to put him to one of the departments".

Leonard McCoy III

*Smiles*
"How far along is she so far Admiral? Maybe I can help with the Science decks to, since we don't have a chief science officer yet"
http://venus.walagata.com/w/argonath2/McCoyIDNEWINTERCEPTOR.jpg" border="0">

Wil Riker

Wil Walks over to Commander Kellanis Commander wait a second.
Offers his Hand
Good Job on your Promotion
My NamE is Lt.Commander Wil Riker You must know my Uncle Captian Williem T Riker.
Name:Wil, Riker
Postion:Classified
Ship/Station:Classified

Ian Graham

"Shall I head to the bridge as well, Admiral?"
Lieutenant JG Ian Graham
Chief Engineer
USS Interceptor

Ian Graham

"If I am permitted, Admirals, I would like to take the little engineering crew I have and run a Level 1 Diagnostic on the ship.  It should only take a few hours, but I would rather be safe than sorry."
Lieutenant JG Ian Graham
Chief Engineer
USS Interceptor

Ian Graham

Ian overhears the hail and looks back towards his commanding officer for an answer.

"Sir, Engineering section is running smooth as can be."
Lieutenant JG Ian Graham
Chief Engineer
USS Interceptor