• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

In Regards to the unknown signature

Started by Tankalan, November 11, 2003, 09:26:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kiatya

*walks into the conference room*

Computer reply previous transmission to the throne room.

A transmission was received by the Queen's Comm System.

"Your Majesty, this is Comm One, Sub Chief Tactical Droid aboard the A.S.C. Revox. I am to report that the Revox is going to intercept possible invaders, near the  Quantum Singularity Network. Two alien species appear to be near the Network, and weapons fire has been detected. We will update the situation, when it is necessary. A.S.C. Revox Out."

-----
Sub-Chief Comm One
A.S.C. Revox, Delta Alliance

Tankalan

That would indeed be wonderful and may the Gods have mercy upon them.

It is very interesting that they were able to evade our detection for so long, but perhaps it is because they are as peaceful as they say they are.  It shall be very interesting to discover this for our selves.  Well I think I shall retire for the day.  Good day my Queen.

Tankalan

Hmmmm, I wonder what it is our ship will find during there mission, have you any thoughts Queen?

Tankalan

Ah very interesting indeed, but I am quite sure our ship will be able to handle the situation..  I am anxious to hear more about these Aliens.

Kiatya

Mr Tankalan
, make ready to leave in the next hour. You may bring your aide should u so desire.  I thik it's time we busted the negoiations betwen our people and the UFP http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/smile.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':)'>. I hear the flag Admiral has arrived

Kiatya

I to wonder what the reports will bring. We'bve been here to long. I'ts strange we've only just noticed it now.

Tankalan

Well our forces have done well in making first contact with this Starfleet.  I am rather anxious to meet them are you not aswell my Queen?

Tankalan

Yes, quite true.  I am sure our ship will endeavour as quickly as possible to figure out what it is.

Kiatya

Indeed, to meet those who have dwelt near our borders for quiet some time and yet we haven't noticed.

I hear our Chief of command is meeting their captain I think their called at the station they defended.

Perhaps when thats concluded I will organize a welcoming ceremony at the temps int eh QSN, I hear the captain wishes to pay respect to our gods for invading their holy place.