• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

ShadowFire in the Cluster

Started by Prester John, May 18, 2003, 07:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacen Nyax

*taps console*
Shields are now at full strength, all of them thanks to the regenerative properties.  As for our armanent, all weapons are opperating within premium standards. All security teams are on alert and have the latest in weaponry.   Nothing will take this ship without a fight Captain.
"Make it so number one."

Prester John

"Proceed as suggested, Mr Nyax, proceed as suggested. I want to have some reactions from the Beign who's threatening us. That way, I hope Mr Zenatko will find out something to destroy it. :biggrin: "
*Looks around*
///My poor people, my poor people! And look at this Ship! It's becoming a wreck..... a tomb.///

Jermaine Miklos

=A=Miklos to CO=A=

"Sir, my station is reading that an unknown wave of ships(9-16 ships usually) have escaped the hole and are setting a course towards the shadowfire, it seems that they were cloaked, or something similar,also, they seem to be 'peaceful', because i'm reading that there weapons are not being armed."

=A=Miklos out=A=

(Edited by Jermaine Miklos at 1:12 am on June 28, 2003)

Jermaine Miklos

Jacen Nyax

=^= Jacen Nyax to The Bridge.  Sir, things down here are still a little hot.  The fires are out but I ran a check on some of our systems.  Weapons are still malfunctioning and shield levels are variable.  The fires that broke out down here got close to causing a hull breech.  I am rerouting some power from non-essential systems to put a force field across the possible hole.  The cloaking device is working by normal standards.  I ran my own diagnostic on it and it appears fine.  With your permision i will activate it and "see what happens" as Mr. Trillis put it.  As it is I am here in engineering trying to figure out if we can possibly go to Warp.  Mr. Zenakto's help would be extremely useful.  Just say the word and the cloaking device is operational.  Nyax out. =^=
"Make it so number one."

Kyle Boh

*stares at his console and studies it impassively*
{Kirk} Computer, stick that back up the Admiral's...database.{Computer} INSTRUCTIONS NOT CLEAR. PLEASE REPEAT.
{Kirk} Reappend that file! Delete my request to view it! Delete that request, and delete my access to all data from this terminal.

Prester John

*thinks deeply*
"Hummm, to set up this comm link, we will have to leave the Nebula. I have noticed that subspace communications are better outside the Cluster than inside. But that would mean we will have to return in here to achieve our mission."
*thinks again*
"Mr Boh, will you, please, check the comms link for security and catching the coordinates of Mr Miklos step-brother when we will be in contact with him. I want to make sure that we will be able to contact him further if we need more help from him.
Mr Miklos, you have my authorisation to set up a comms link with your brother. I hope he wil be of good help.
Ms Brown, set a new course for our ship. Outside the Cluster, please."

(Off : Miklos : www.ditl.org for Ships Techs. And if we can have astrometrics on the Defiant, let's use them. http://expansionfleet.sparks.priorweb.be/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/wink.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=';)'> That would be an advantage for our ShadowFire...)

(Edited by Prester John at 4:30 pm on May 12, 2003)

Trillis

sir,

I have decided to take the post at navagation, I would to take this oppotunity to introduce my self to every one if they would me to, *sits at navigation next to ms. Brown* hello ms. brown i'm Trillis, nice to meet u

=/b.m.p\=

Jacen Nyax

ahhh...*Jacen gets up and groans* I'm alright.  Thanks Trinity.  *goes over to his station*  Trillis, i got it. *removes him from the console*  Trinity please get over here and help him.  Captain, orders?
"Make it so number one."

Kyle Boh

(off: sorry about not posting, i've been kinda stressed out and not feeling well. pretend something happened and i am in sickbay or something.)
{Kirk} Computer, stick that back up the Admiral's...database.{Computer} INSTRUCTIONS NOT CLEAR. PLEASE REPEAT.
{Kirk} Reappend that file! Delete my request to view it! Delete that request, and delete my access to all data from this terminal.

Prester John

"I'm already verrryyy curious about your modifications, Mr Trillis. I hope they will help...."

Jermaine Miklos

*enters*
"Is there anything i can do sir?"

OOC:i forgot my rank,and my computer is acting up again so i can't get to shadowfleet to check.

(Edited by Jermaine Miklos at 6:39 am on May 7, 2003)

Jermaine Miklos

Jermaine Miklos

"I'm Sure i can trust him, he's my step-brother,i'll need to contact him first,and setup the rendevous,or we could setup a communication link,because the last i heard,he was on the sphinx and it was on its maiden voyage."

OOC:An Astrometrics would help alot,but its up to you, what do you mean datafiles,do you mean the database on the expansion website...or something else?

Jermaine Miklos

Prester John

"Okay, okay, lemme explain something to you, people.
Before I took command of this Avenger/Defiant Class Ship, I was piloting a B'rel of a smuglers group. The team of the K'Toch was not respectful to the Captain but only co-operating with him. We went on our way and succeeded in every pirate missions we did, just because of this co-operation.

The time when we failed and when the K'Toch was destroyed is only WHEN the team began to respect the Captain; because they were only relying on the Captain to escape from a disaster. I was the only survivor of this group. I lost many of my beloved comrades during this assault of this f$#*!ing Corporation Interpol. And I sworn that, if one day I will put in charge of a vessel or a Ship, not to gain respect from my team. I don't want to loose people anymore.

So, I don't want your respect. I want only your co-operation. Is that clear?

Now, we have a choice, with 3 alternatives :
1 Continuing our normal Investigation Mission
2 Exploring a "hole" in the subspace and save merchants, if we find them
3 Return to Atlantis Base and you choose an other Captain. Mr Boh, you want Capitaincy?

After all, my reputation is known as a loner. I can survive by myself. What about you, people?

*Turns to his Helm*
Sorry for this misbehaving, Ms Brown. But, if there is ONLY one order I will give to you, it is this one : prepare to Warp in the direction I will tell you."

Trinity Ryu

*Runs In* "Doctor Here ! I'm Here !" *Helps Jacen*

(OFF: I Aplogize For Not Being On In Awhile)

Trillis

sir, im reading an explosion on sensors, the thing has sustained mass damage and is destablising at the subatomic level, if it doesn't explode it will fall appart and the crew will either suffercate/implode or will drift through the sub-space field with us, just in case i' have a plan! can some one else check what my sensors are telling me please?
=/b.m.p\=