• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Up to date Role Call

Started by Tom Hunter, August 26, 2005, 05:17:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lucasbailey

Mr. Hunter, i was wondering if you would be interested in a merger with vanguard division (comprised of Windsor, and GreyWolf) My idea for the command would be a triumverate. If you are interested than please email me at: mailto:lucasbailey@bluebottle.com">lucasbailey@bluebottle.com) So we can discuss it. Also, i will discuss this with mr. ransom as well, if you decided to agree to it.
Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Manuel Castillo

Tom Hunter

Can all station personnel please report in with the following

Name:
Dept:

As i now can resume my duties we should be able to get some good missions going.
Admrial Tom Hunter
Tyrus Divsion Commander
Science and Exploration Divsion.

Vorak

It seems there is nothing of this division left to merge with... =/
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Avery Taylor

Thank you men, we will start a mission so get ready.
Name: Avery Taylor
Postion: Third in Command Frontier Division

johnny brodin

sir commander johnny brodin returing to duty im sorry for my inforced absence had problems with my equipment with your permission i would like to return to previous duty asap and if possible retain my rank of commander head of tyrus station security i await further orders.
CMDR JOHNNY BRODIN.

lucasbailey

Admiral (Dr.) Lucas Bailey (Retired)

Vorak

It seems this division is rather inactive... Have you considered merging with another division?
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet

Oliver Davis

http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j235/avery_tex/marine.jpg" border="0">
LT Commander Oliver Davis

Vorak

And everything is dead again http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('>
Flag Admiral Vorak
CO Expansion Fleet