• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

RE-FIT and hearing Uss Windsor

Started by Richard Ransom, September 13, 2005, 12:38:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

Admiral Richard Ransom Entered the Conference room which was filled with two command line Officers as the Command Review Board and in the chair in Front which the Seniour Officers of the U.S.S Windsor and in the first Chair Sat Fleet Captian Nessbitt
A crewman Jumped up
"ADMIRAL ON DECK"
as you were
then Admiral Ransom when to the Front of the room
On this Stardate  58699.7 I hereby Call the opening of the End Of Command Review Borad
I as Windsor Section Commanding Officer will Lead the Hearing on Captian Bill Baker will be the second Seniour Officer also Vice Admiral Peter Brown will Address us with the Information on which he has found.
thhis hearing is to find out if it is just reason that Fleet Captian Nessbitt Stays as Commanding Officer of the U.S.S Windsor or is Tranfered to  Vanaguard H.Q.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Richard Ransom

Admiral Ransom Enters the Bridge of the U.S.S Windsor the Flagship of Windsor Section  he look around the Room showinf a few officers maning there sations.
Computer secuity level 5  override
Computer:Access code needed
Ransom,Richard Admiral Windsor Division Comanding Officer Alpha11
COmputer:level 5 Secuity Override enabled
Computer lock out all Alpha-Two command Access and remove all officer access codes
Computer:Level 5 override code needed
Alpha34delta4tangotangotango564beltabeltabeta33windsor34tango
Computer:Code confirmed lock out engaged
Computer how many command level officers are still on board
COmputer: 2
Computer: First officer,Chief Medical Officer
Richard then turns to the officers who were on the Bridge
you are Ordered not to say what you saw
Officers:yes Sir
as Richard left the Brodge he taped his communcator
==^== Red Leader to Dark Lord you are a go==^==

Richard Ransom

Captian Bill Baker Stood up.
Baker:Over the Past 9 Months Fleet Captian Nessbitt Has been in Command of the Federation Starship Windsor this hearing is to see If Fleet Captian Nessbitt Should Stay in Command or is tranfered to another post with Time well served
Baker:I call Lt.Commander Bill Decker Chief Engineing Officer to the stand
COmputer:Decker,Bill Lt.Commander Chief Enginer U.S.S Windsor
Baker:Mr.Decker In your own words tell us about the time you served with Fleet Captian Nessbitt as your Commanding Officer
Decker:Well Sirs I was assigned to the Windsor befire we got the Fleet Captian as Commanding Officer 3 weeks before Admiral Richard Ransom was in Command of the Windsor and we were in the final Battle of Deep Space 12 were we were enaged by the Borg after that Once Fleet Captian Nessbitt took Command thing when well in my years in Starfleet I have seen many Commanders If I would have the Chace to serve with him again I would he has kept the Windsor together in the past 9 months that only three pepole Iw ould turst with my own life first is Fleet Captian Nessbitt second is Admiral Richard Ransom and third is my self
Baker:Mr.Decker why Admiral Ransom?
Decker:well SIr I was on the Aries when he Commanded her
Baker:I see Thank you Lt.Commander
We will be in a Reccess until 13:00 hours tommrown
COmputer Record the Hearing In recess until 13:00 Tomorrow.
Computer:Hearing In reccess.

Peter Brown

After reciveing the Message Peter Beamed to Deck 25 on Borad the Windsor his Orders from Admiral Ransom was to find all information on what has happen on the Windsor by hacking into key systems.
*beep beep*
COmputer: Non-Autorized access
Computer Intel12Tango2
Computer:INtel Override accepted Good Morning Vice Admiral.
Then Peter when over to the COmputer Termamel goes and access Crew post for docking
it showed that only 3 pepole will be on the Bridge at any given time Sickbay Sience and steller craohrey are all off-line in dock
Engineing willl have all shifts on duty
then he checked the internal Sensours for all jefferes tubes and in order to get to aux Engineing on deck 12  he will have to go into service jefferes tube Z-12 to J-4 then connect to B-1
the problem was that J-4 is the main service tube for the entire ship then Peter got into the Emenceyt alarm system he then actvated the deck Evac for Jefferes tube J-4. then Peter was on his way knowing that the aux Engineing will not stationed since that the Windsor is in Dock he will be able to get most of his information from there.
as Peter moved though the cramped tubes he   kept on check to see if anybody has seen him after 45 minites he arrives with out a hich to the aux Engineing station.
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Richard Ransom

Admiral Ransom walked into the hearing.
Computer restart hearing on Stardate 58709.3
Computer:Hearing started
Captian Baker stood up
Baker:Good Afternoon as we heard yesterday on the Tesomoney of Lt.Commander Decker we see that the Fleet Captian had been provin to be a good Commanding officer  and he has gotten a lot of repect from the crew I next call Lt.Commander PenDragon Chef Medical Officer
Lt.Command Pen Dragon walked up and sat down and put his hand on the Computer termanial
COmputer: Pendragon,Arther Rank Lt.Commander Chief Medical Officer U.S.S Windsor
Baker:Doctor if you please can you tell is about the avaliteys to command for Fleet Captian Nessbitt
Doctor:well Sirs the Fleet Captian in my view has been a good Commander execpt he suffers Stress which is a normal action with him being in his postion also I must point out that he had  some certian outbursts on the Bridge those incdents are the cise of stress and it should'nt hinder the a Command of a Starship
Baker:Doctor in your professnial Opnin as Chief Medical Officer If the Fleet Captian is put in a highly stressful sisuation do you think that he will be fit to command
Doctor:well It depends
Baker:Depends Doctor?, give me a somple yes or no Andswer will the Fleet Captian be able to handle a Stressful sisuation
Doctor:ummm errr No but on the record on no way do I fill that stress has ever hindered his Command
Baker:Thank you Doctor
Baker:we have just Heard that that Fleet Captian Suffers from Stress and has had outburst on the Ship this is a issue that is hard to disiide ether way as any body who has Commanded a Starship knows a Command dose give one stress I fell that the Tesmoney of Vice Admiral Peter Brown will be the final disision facter in this matter In 24 hours the Vice Admiral will be here to address the hearing I now turn the Hearing over to Admiral Ransom
A murmer is heard coming from Fleet Captian Nessbitt only the Seniour Staff of the U.S.S Windsor heard it.
Thank you Captian the Tesmoney we have heard is compling to the evedence to why this hearing was called to assurtain weather Fleet Captian Nessbitt should stay in Command of the U.S.S Windsor or be transfered to Vanagurd H.Q
I call Fleet Captian Nessbitt to the Stand to Andswer this one question give us reason why you should stay in COmmand Of the U.S.S Windsor
Nessbitt walks over and puts his hand on the termanial
Computer: Nessbitt,William,Mitchel Rank Fleet Captian COmmanding Officer U.S.S Windsor Exective Officer Windsor Section Head of Fleet Staigic operations

Peter Brown

As Peter Entered the room he saw a crewman walk out.
he then had to move quickly he then acced the termanial in front of him abd by-passt the secuitey procols then he accessed all read out for interal sensour scans crew logs for the tour of Command for the Windsor.
He noticed a srange occrence of a issue between two officer in Command also an issue between both the Fleet Captian and Admiral Ransom for a small such of time he then whent and accessed the Fleet Captians Personal Logs
Computer:Access Denialed
Computer Intel Override by pass main control system
Compute:By passed
after another 2 hours Peter got the Information needed
he then though to himself the command review borad whont like this he might lose his Command of the Windsor
==^== Intel 34==^==
*then Vice Admiral Brown is beamed off the ship*
Postion: Avalon Division 3rd In command
Ship/Station:Avalon Division
----------------------------------------------------------------
<SERVICE RECORD ON PROFILE>

Richard Ransom