• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Mission Four

Started by stephen sisko, September 19, 2005, 03:40:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

Incoming Message
==^== This is Admiral Richard Ransom on on the Trasport tug King and our E.T.A is 40 hours you are to give me a full report on who and how the U.S.S Windsor was stolen and a full Damage report Admiral Ransom out.==^==
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

stephen sisko

*As the Grace went into warp the red alert claxon went off, and the ship was shuttering and shaking around*

What in the hell is going on?

OOC:Dont make it anything thats a serious problem, we ahve a nother mission coming up soon, i am just trying to make it like there are stilla  few problems with a new class 10 warp drive.*
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

King Sitgor

OOC: Changed post to suit requirements.  Do We have a cloak like the orginal defiant at all?

Richard Ransom

OOC:Mr.Sitgor, just to remnd you the commando unit changed the COmmand codes and the Computer so you would'nt be able to use that.but thats a good idea though I give you points for effort think of anpther way.

stephen sisko

*the grace and the two klingon ships were surrounding the ship waiting on word from the strike team. *
Make sure that no shuttles or transport singals get thru either.
begin using a phased ionic pulse to scan for cloaked ships, if you find one open fire on it.  Have there been any sign of Romulan ships?

No sir
Good, now we just wait for word.
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

King Sitgor

=/\= USS Windsor to USS Habour Grace. Commander Sitgor to Captain Sisko, Captain the ship is far from distroyed sir, We have no Plasma and the warp cores have bee ejected sir, both of them sir, I hope you got them. There is nothing over here except a good number of dead Marines and heavy damage sir. =/\=

King Sitgor

Running a diagonostic over the engine I turn and say Captain it isn't the engine that is running at perfect effeiency running a diagnostic on the deflector. A couple of moments later I turn and say Captain it is the fact the deflector can't keep up with the engine at top warp speeds sir. it should be an easy one for the engineers to fix before we head out again.

Richard Ransom

NOTE:YOU DO NOT HAVE A SENSOUR GOST

stephen sisko

Number 1, have the engineering team rig a 600 kiloton isotopic warhead to a photon torpedoe, then have them attach it to a class four probe.  I want to launch it before we even have to get near thier sensor range.  When its ready to launch and were with in range to fire, i want it set to target the main delfector.  with the deflector there will be no way to stop space sheer, or produce resistance to the debris in space.  Then we will run in weapons full a blaze with a full spread ready to launch and continue firing.  Then were going to send out a carier wave until we can figure out what thier shield modulation is.  Although, i have an idea of it will be because there sheild modulation systems are like ours.  at that point were going to take the ship inside their shields and then you can beam aboard and we will continue the fire fight while you disable the ship.  We arent going to count on deck twelve to be there, i have a sneaking suspicion that it will be gone.  I dont want to go in and get cuaght with our pants down.  prepare your strike teams for hand to hand comabt.  Get moving.

stephen sisko

Sisko to task force, attack at will.  Make sure the shipis disabled.
Helm, bring the ship around, and make a firing run.  All ships, were recieivng senosr telimatry from the Windsor, hold your fire.  Engineering, prepare three teams to board the ship to beging bringing up the main systems so we can go thru computer records.

stephen sisko

=A=Sisko to Sitgor, Damage Control teams are on the way, we did recover the warp cores, and one of the klingons recovered the warp nacelle.  Begin seraching th emain computer for any and all imformation that will give us clues as to why the ship was stolen.  WEre going to continue analyzing the logs here on the Grace.  Order the damage teams to begin repairsso that she can be towed home for re-fit.  I will beam over in two hours to survey the ship and damage.