• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Reconciliation

Started by Andros, October 11, 2005, 08:12:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andros

Hmmmmm......Give me time to think on this one sean.......Our Base security for the time being is top priority..........

I will tell you what I think tho.......I think that they can be trusted but at the same time we cannot forget what they did for the alexander when they responded to our distress call and assisted us in repairing the alexander.....then finding us this place to settle down......For that.....We will be forever Indebted to them....But we must be careful with new Races.....We can try to guard them....Protect them...but we cannot forget our duty to our own people.....and I think this Captain Bode knows all to well of duty.....But I think we shall Keep our friends close and our enemies closer on this one.....

Go you may go back to building the base......I have much to think on......But remember I want this base to be more secured.......Specially around the central Complex where most of the people will be living....Make sure theres enough Guard posts and make sure the entrance is heavily fortified...is that understood Sean and Tanis ?

But I have another project for you Sean.......Come with me......

*Andros leaves his wife and her sister to talk and leads Sean away from the others*

Sean I have a special Assignment for you.......

I want you to build an underground Hanger bay......I know you have this thing about building things and I need you to take enough men to make an underground hanger bay thats 20k meters bye 20k meters......Large enough to have the Alexander a Secret place to berth.......as well as R&D Labs......and Repair bays......as well as a Factory to build Weapons.....ships.....Armor....and anything else we may need........Understood ?........and Make sure the Hangerbay also has one way in and one way out.....Make sure the entire Base Cannot be transported into unless we allow it.......Then I want you to make sure that the only way to get into the Hanger bay is threw the main entrance....which means if someone wants into our hanger bay they have to go threw us to get to it......Then I want you to also work on Building a Main computer....Like that on the alexander but also here in the base but put it over bye the hanger bay.......So if we are invaded its almost impossible to get to our hanger or our main computer.......then put up More security programs in that area as well as the base as you can........

I know Im asking alot of you sean....but its needed and Required....Now Go.....
http://darcy.da.funpic.de/DasgeheimeTagebuch_Dateien/Haldir2.jpg" border="0">

Vincent Garhart

Vincent presses the appropriate crystal.

"Something more comfortable sure as long as my uniform stays where I can get at it quickly."

Vincent sits at the table with Andros.

"So tell me more about your people."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Selmak

"They are the greatest enemy of this galaxy as far as the older species are concerned. I sense them now, and so does S Vek. They are heading here. An advance group is serveral hours away. 12 hours max but maybe less."

"I have to contact the fleet to get them here soon."
Exchange Officer Selmak
Katorlian

Kawolsky

*Kawolsky turns to Brish*

"This place is amazing!"
Major John Kawolsky
Chief of Security
Dantor

Alexia

"Yes, im going.  Yes, the Alexander is coming too.  Its more of a way to protect me more then you.  *chuckles*

*mindlinks with Brish*

"You, need to learn to control your thoughts Mr Brish, Specially sense all of the men here including my Father just picked what you just said up."
http://www.cinematografo.it/cinematografo/allegati/2870/jessica_alba_2_230.jpg" border="0">

Sean

Yes my Lord.
Sean then walk down the Corrodore
and take a Unit of Kights.
The goup then Exits the Base.
I whant Chargeds set 20 meters down at the four cornors of the base
we are building a hanger for the Alexander.
*35 hours later*
Sean was now covered with mud and dust
YOU FINSIH THE SUPPORTS FOR THE 5TH BEAM
a Enginer Walks up
Engineer:Sir, The main Supports will be FInish in an Hour
Exelent
*2 days later*
*only small sectons of the Hanger were Powered *
Sean walked into the R&D Labs he bouild two small ones and one large one
Sean then got started on the Main computer now he waS 85% done
Sean then walked into the main Hanger bay and a team if worker were incerting 7 EMP CANNONsn on each side of the Hanage in case if attacked and who wver is attacking then get this far then will be attacked by internal secuity then Sean walk next to were the Alexander was to be bearthed there were spots on both sides of the bearth for 500 Figthers to be repaired and just on the out side of the Hanger bay doors Sean has 5 EPM CANNONS put to defend the Hanger bay.
My Lord, I will need your help for the last things on the main Computer I need to imput the Command subrouteins

Andros

*motions to squires to get another set of clothes*

Yes your Uniform when you take it off will be in your room.

What do you want to know about us ?

Andros

*Alexia went to sit kneel down next to Selmak*

Tell me something besides that ?, Maybe my lord Andros could assist you ?

Andros

"Its good to see you again, Simon.  Please come this way.  I believe you have met Selmak, Simon.  He was with you with Svek took ill.  This is my second in command Tanis.  This old man is Dongar, my subgeneral.  Come, Tell me why you have come this time ?"

Rylaan Brish

Rylaan's eyes became widened when he heard this. Had she done this for him? or herself? "You're coming with us? That's wonderful." Rylaan stated as he turned to look at her.

The guard however was intimidating on a level that was nearly subconcious level. 'I still want to know how they do that with their armor... that would be helpful in so many situations that come up on missions from what I've read..' He thought trying to take his mind off the fact that his armor had scars. and he just seemed larger than life.

"So we're having that huge ship I saw docked as we walked towards the factories follow us?" Rylaan asked Alexia, trying to take his mind off the guard. "With something like that on our side, whatever we face shouldn't be too much of a problem right?"

Then something hit Rylaan, something he promised Alexia.. 'I still have to make that hand held reversable tractor beam...' he thought and then looking at Alexia he thought 'Remember, I promised next time we sparred it would be on more equal terms' and mentally he chuckled plesently while smiling.
Second chances rarely go the way you want them to...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/dionon/rylaan.jpg" border="0">

Andros

*smiles at Nisrin then turns his attention to Sean*

Hmmmmm.....How far do you trust this man ?......I know you arent very powerful with mind reading but tell me....how far would you go to trust this 1 person to design the new ship ?.......he might gain our trust then turn around and stab us in the back ?......That is after all how our homeworld fell? Or dont you remember ?..........

Selmak

"In age differents and calcuation to evolution. Excatly, 134 years old to this date. We Katorlians live a live span of nearly 450 years."
Exchange Officer Selmak
Katorlian

Vincent Garhart

"History, background, how you manipulate the materials you use the way that you do."
Vincent Garhart
Lt. General

Selmak

"If contacted now, 6 hours away are the nearest. They include 5 cruiser, 2 Light class, 3 heavy class. 1 Dreadnought class, 2 Support ships, 1 Medical ship, 3 cargo transports, and 1000 fighters. (100 heavy bombers, 50 light bombers, 550 APF, 300 Advance Interceptors."

"A few weaknesses we know, is that telepaths can weaken there control of there ships for a limited time only. And that multiple ships firing at the same place have been known to disable or even destroy their ships."
Exchange Officer Selmak
Katorlian

Rylaan Brish

"Yes sir" Rylaan states, much at the same time as Cadet Kawolsky. Looking around a bit, Rylaan takes in the scenery.
Second chances rarely go the way you want them to...
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/dionon/rylaan.jpg" border="0">