• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Uss Nautilus

Started by Adan McDonell, October 27, 2005, 07:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Ransom

Commander Waner  as you read up top you will see the reasoning for re assignment you have a choice od(Helm,Sience,Tatical) take your pick amd pm me
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Adan McDonell

Hello Admiral I saw no where else to do this so I though here most appropriate sir

Adan McDonell
Fleet Captain
Awaiting new orders sir.
Fleet Captian
Commanding Officer
U.S.S Nautilus

Shawn Malloy

Well Sir, I have been waiting in the academy for a while now.  they have a shortage of teachers it seems.  And I am tapping my fingers to post and get involved.  So if you could use me.  I would love to participate.  I am very tired of waiting.

The sad part is that I am not going to be an officer this way.  I guess I have to accept that.  http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('> http://www.expansionfleet.com/ikonboard/iB_html/non-cgi/emoticons/sad.gif" border="0" valign="absmiddle" alt=':('>   But I am here.  I was appling for intel, Fss, Sec 31 if you could use me.  I am here.

Richard Ransom

Welcome Fleet Captian.
Iam Admiral Richard Ransom and Iam Commanding Officer Of Windsor Division as you know Admiral Lucus Balily has to leave Ef for personal resons so as a favor to him Iam taking control of Vanagurd to keep it alive seine we do'nt have enoth crew to crew Vanaguard ships they will all be tempary De commisioned and you will be assigned to be First Officer of the U.S.S Windsor(also from time to time Temp Commanding Officer) as Fleet Captian Nessbitt is haveing heath prolems and will not be able to post all the time.

you are to change your Member level to
Fleet Captian- First Officer U.S.S Windsor Commanding Officer  Fleet Tatical and Defence

and your Id-Card
sdadly I have no member in Windsor Division who know how to do the Id-cards so we do'nt have them.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
Name:Richard Ransom
Postion:Pending

Aron Wanner

I'll take Tactical...i guess
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base

Aron Wanner

Commander Wanner reporting in
XO
Major General Aron Wanner
Executive Officer, Dantor: Starphoenix Planetary Base