• Welcome to Expansion Fleet - Avalon Archive.

News:

This is an archive board, where you can read missions and discussions of the old storylines, revolving around Avalon Station (2001 - 2008). Do not use this board to post new topics.

Main Menu

Vanguard Division

Started by stephen sisko, November 02, 2005, 12:19:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephen sisko

Commander,
you will be taking command of the Anubis, all of firefoxe's ships are decommsioned accept the Shadow and its assigned with a CO.  You will report to the ship, and see what crew is there and give me a status report on the ship.  We will have to find you new senior officers.  Please get your report to me as soon as possible.
OOC:After a six month real time evaluation of your command duties and all command statues are satisfied I will promote you to captain.
Name:Stephen Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

stephen sisko

Attention all Vangaurd officers,
As of 14:00 hours by order of Starfleet Command I will be taking command of Vangaurd Division.  All officers are ordered to report here immediately for re-assignment.  We weill be changing ships.
Thank you,
Vice Admiral Sisko
Position: Chief of Tactical Operations/Commaning Officer Deep Space Eight/Castle Guard/Division Chief Engineer

mwnesbitt90

I apolgise sir for my rather rude behavor it was just odd for me to be outranked by you thats all sorry again sir thank you and god bless,
Major Mitchell William Nesbitt
1st LT. Mitchell Nesbitt (Marine Doctor)

stephen sisko

FYI for Vanguard,
We will be sharing SB 12/DS8 with Windsor.  All Vangaurd administration issues and stuff, as well as mission planning, and breifing will be done in Stephen Sisko's Office.

Aidiran Miller

Requesting the CO position of teh Eberron sir...